• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Missing Goods

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I had 111 Lumber and 65 Salt - part of the cache I had sidelined to negotiate a province. I left the game, put my PC on standby for four hours to prepare for the work required after annexing a province and returned to find only 32 Lumber and 54 Salt. I have an empty Market Place and no battles in the event history during my absence. Anyone know where they might have gone!!!???
I have suspected missing goods before but in smaller amounts. At such times I doubted my accounting. Now however due to the imminence of my activity I had done an inventory check before I put my PC to sleep.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108379

Someone else playing while you were absent from your pc?
There is no history of negotiating on the continent map, in the market when trades are taken by oneself, of donation to guild treasury only there, also if goods are being paid because a quest requires it, there is no record of that.

DeletedUser

maybe you should change your password for you foe account, you could been hacked i know it sounds stupid but it does happen lol,
if it keep happening well i personally have no clue

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Apart from the occasional skirmish within the Guild Expedition I am not yet involved in such things as Guild Treasuries. As I live alone no one else has access to my PC. The PC was inactive during the sleep period and the goods deficit was noticed immediately I went to annex the Province. I am at a loss. I hate to admit that hacking does sound the only solution but what a lot of bother just to pinch so little!

Vesiger

Monarch
When this has happened to me, the usual answer has been that I had taken a trade without thinking....

Cambyses II

Sergeant
You were absolutely spot on Vesiger although it took a support ticket to find it before your post. I had not updated my spreadsheet after opening a new technology which cost ...... just exactly what I was missing. Duuuhh!!