• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Medal quest exploit

DeletedUser2989

It seems like this needs to be said, please stay on the topic. The topic for this discussion is somewhat broader than the OP as it was moved from bug reports to discussion with the intent of people discussing repeat quests and the medals gained from them. We have wandered off a bit with the GvG (end game content) conversation but recently came back pretty well to discussing repeat quests and their rewards.

This thread will not be closed as of yet but I'd like to have all posts following this to be discussing the rough topic of repeat quests and their rewards. There are other threads that can either be found or started to discuss things outside this threads topic. :)

DeletedUser

I guess the point is this is a Bronze Era loop quest and it allows you to gain hundreds of medals relatively quickly compared to the same Era Bronze tournament that requires hundreds of fights and a week, and you have to win, to get 10 medals. It's a matter of game balance, competition in tournaments should have value and purpose.

DeletedUser96901

I guess the point is this is a Bronze Era loop quest and it allows you to gain hundreds of medals relatively quickly compared to the same Era Bronze tournament that requires hundreds of fights and a week, and you have to win, to get 10 medals. It's a matter of game balance, competition in tournaments should have value and purpose.
why are you only talking about bronze age :confused:

loop quest of ALL AGES gives much more medals than PvP if you do them correct :rolleyes:

the game balance was destroyed when they introduced medals as random quest reward
not when the last world started :rolleyes:

and the medal game balance was also destroyed again when they gave them in the soccer event :rolleyes:
it was possible to buy more medals than other earned in 2 years :eek:

DeletedUser

I think at this point the medals ranking serves only to stroke the egos of the big diamond players.

DeletedUser7719

Give me a few weeks, and I'll earn my way back to the top 10 or 20 again ;) (without diamond effort)