• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ME quest reward? (Mad Men)

Surge

Brigadier-General
I now have this quest running for a few months and currently it's taking up that one extra quest slot that I need. I want to know if the rewards are any good. And yes, I know they're hidden rewards, but everything including the Halloween quest solutions get spoiled here.

zQSVeg8.png

DeletedUser7719

I can't exactly remember the rewards for this one, but I think this is a chain towards Greva's "gain 200 of each ME good" which awards you with diamonds (or a premium decoration; darn, can't even remember that one well :p)
Remember, this quest only takes time and doesn't cost you anything as long as you create circle trades and ask guild members to accept them all ;)

Surge

Brigadier-General
I guess it would have been easy, but the problem is it doesn't tell me which goods I need that I didn't acquire yet. It's now more of a case of doing all 45 goods than just 20 that are left, and I don't have much time for that :/

DeletedUser2989

It'd be great if these types of quests could tell you which ones you've done in a hint box or something. Something for the devs to work on? :)

I always thought hidden rewards were random ones, still if this quest leads to one that gets you diamonds it'd be worth doing :)

DeletedUser1081

There are random rewards, which are random, and hidden ones which aren't random.
Surge, if you did the first 20 by trading you can check your event history to see which ones you've already acquired.

Amy Steele

General
I'll let you know as soon as I complete the quest what the rewards are Surge, but I'm in the same boat as you (or even worse in fact)... I kept a spreadsheet of what I had acquired as I am producing various goods, have goods GBs and also tend to accept other's trades (which then don't show up on my event history). All was well until yesterday, when somehow I have got it wrong - my spreadsheet shows 44/45 but in game I am only 43/45 so I have marked one down as obtained when I have not done so... figuring out which one is not going to be easy :(

DeletedUser

I did the quest a while back and got like 5 or 10 or 2 different Mod goods lol...Me and Hint2 decided it wasn't worth it but as they are Random Rewards it can be different for you... :)

Amy Steele

General
Completed the quest (never did figure out where I was out of step between spreadsheet and quest :D ) and the rewards I got were
1 Coin(s)
183 medals
So it would appear they are random as well as hidden, which doesn't help much when you're trying to decide whether to continue with the quest!

Surge

Brigadier-General
Well I got the Lux Dwelling from earlier quests leading up to this one. Does this quest continue anything? I am now at 27/45. Thanks for the results!