• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mayevent question

zepolro

Private
A quest in the May event states to recruit 2 army units from your current age or 4 from the previous age. Rogues are supposed to be all ages. When I recruited Rogues it didn't count them as recruits. Why?

Vesiger

Monarch
A quest in the May event states to recruit 2 army units from your current age or 4 from the previous age. Rogues are supposed to be all ages. When I recruited Rogues it didn't count them as recruits. Why?
Rogues show in the army window as 'No Age' rather than all ages :-(

DeletedUser105544

As I recall, long time ago there was a thread about rogues and rogue hideout age...I think that it was concluded but here it is again: little green people of no age live in their tree houses of all ages

DeletedUser106696

Tried it - rouges don't work in this task - we need "proper" units :(

DeletedUser15372

The inno team put rogues as 'no age' units so when ever a quest is about recruiting units of current/previous age then we would have to have an army building of that age or previous one to recruit some units, whether through those buildings or the alcatraz.