• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mandrubar wants us to research Autobhans ?

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Same here ...that mandruber has struck my city too with the ME quest a bit earlier than needed... he needs to be rested soon before he causes further confusion among the FOE community ...

DeletedUser4195

Likewise on Arvahall - got all excited for a moment there!!

DeletedUser

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This quest is not meant to be visible yet.

Amy Steele

General
Looks like Mandrubar really has lost his way this time! Hopefully he'll be put back in his place soon and normal service will be resumed :)
In the meantime just leave him be (so don't touch the quest).

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Just want to know ...Are the dev's doing something about this quest or we should leave it there till ME hits on this server?? Aborting it is another option but then dont think we will get it back when the ME arrives ...

DeletedUser

I would just leave for now there seems to be odd features slipping through somehow, take it as a good sign that the wait is almost over ! Kim :-)

DeletedUser15432

I would just leave for now there seems to be odd features slipping through somehow, take it as a good sign that the wait is almost over ! Kim :-)

Like the rock and roll avatars that have turned up in another thread

DeletedUser7719

That's weird. I have not experienced this quest yet, and I have completed/skipped quite a few side quests already...

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
That's weird. I have not experienced this quest yet, and I have completed/skipped quite a few side quests already...

So maybe those with this quest already on will be getting ME before the others who dont have this quest ::p