New Idea: Making our Goods Inventory visible in the Marketplace

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Babelcolour, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:08 PM.

1. Babelcolour

Babelcolour Private

Proposal

To have a Goods tab in the Market.

Reason

Currently the Goods tab is in the Inventory window (which does make sense) but it would also be extremely useful to check the quantity of one's goods when in the Marketplace as well. At the moment one has to close down the market and open the Goods tab in the inventory window to check quantities and then close that down and return to the market. It would enhance gameplay to remove these unnecessary steps of closing windows, opening them, closing them again etc

Details

This is the current view of the three tabs in the market window

market tabs.JPG

This is what I propose would make gameplay easier - a fourth tab for our goods inventory

market tabs x.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention

The proposal does not open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat. It merely makes trading easier and more convenient.

2. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

No you don't. Whith the "create offer" tab you can see just what you have.

Babelcolour likes this.
  3. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Master Corporal

If you

Please check the info under Create offer Tab. In this tab if you click on the goods, you can quickly setup the trades.

In others tabs, if you see a goods and want to see how much you have in inventory, just hover over the goods, system will show you .

Babelcolour likes this.
  4. Babelcolour

Babelcolour Private

Thank you BruteForceAttack. It was worth me posting the suggestion just to discover that tip! I've been playing the game for over a year and never once realised I could hover above a good's icon to see my own inventory. Thank you.