• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Making our Goods Inventory visible in the Marketplace

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112085

Proposal

To have a Goods tab in the Market.

Reason

Currently the Goods tab is in the Inventory window (which does make sense) but it would also be extremely useful to check the quantity of one's goods when in the Marketplace as well. At the moment one has to close down the market and open the Goods tab in the inventory window to check quantities and then close that down and return to the market. It would enhance gameplay to remove these unnecessary steps of closing windows, opening them, closing them again etc

Details

This is the current view of the three tabs in the market window

market tabs.JPG

This is what I propose would make gameplay easier - a fourth tab for our goods inventory

market tabs x.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention

The proposal does not open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat. It merely makes trading easier and more convenient.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Proposal

Reason

Currently the Goods tab is in the Inventory window (which does make sense) but it would also be extremely useful to check the quantity of one's goods when in the Marketplace as well. At the moment one has to close down the market and open the Goods tab in the inventory window to check quantities and then close that down and return to the market. It would enhance gameplay to remove these unnecessary steps of closing windows, opening them, closing them again etc

Details

View attachment 19310

This is what I propose would make gameplay easier - a fourth tab for our goods inventory

View attachment 19311

Balance/Abuse Prevention

The proposal does not open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat. It merely makes trading easier and more convenient.

If you
Proposal

Reason

Details

View attachment 19310

View attachment 19311

Balance/Abuse Prevention

Please check the info under Create offer Tab. In this tab if you click on the goods, you can quickly setup the trades.

In others tabs, if you see a goods and want to see how much you have in inventory, just hover over the goods, system will show you .

DeletedUser112085

if you see a goods and want to see how much you have in inventory, just hover over the goods, system will show you .

Thank you BruteForceAttack. It was worth me posting the suggestion just to discover that tip! I've been playing the game for over a year and never once realised I could hover above a good's icon to see my own inventory. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.