• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make Forge Point Packs - with limits

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

Do you want to be able to make FP packs

• YES

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • YES, for other people, but not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO for other people & me

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent327

Overlord
fp's go to the bar for a reason. Idea behind it is that you have to spend them. Inno deliberately made the choice to have it this way.

DeletedUser96901

great idea

I'll take the 10 FP package every day
that are free 7 FP

Agent327

Overlord
Inno has made it plenty clear how they stand on this. It's something you can find out if you do more than just posting idea after idea without using the search function.

Btw, your Caps Lock seems to be stuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks! Just a heads-up that certain posts in this thread have been edited as they breached various of our forum rules, including those requiring that players stay on topic and
Treat each other with respect and remain polite.

Please ensure that further posts in this thread and elsewhere on this forum do not breach these or any other of our rules. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping this forum a fun and friendly place :)