• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Lost Points

DeletedUser4383

This has also affected me. I'm on Dinegu and lost over 1,000 points (dropped me well below 10,000 so I noticed!). I'd say this happend sometime between 05:00 and 14:00 on July 31st.

DeletedUser

Im in Brisgard and just logged on to find i am 2500 points lesser than last night.
Cheers
Troy

DeletedUser3157

I think I might be one of the "biggest losers" here :D

Lost more than 30% of my points, from ~12k to ~8k in Dinegu. Perhaps it has smth to do with past buildings having some kind of a effect on total points and that bug now fixed or smth similar, as in Dinegu I had been kinda fooling around and done 2 major(100%) town rebuilds in last weeks(stuff like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/hint/DT.jpg) and I was somewhat suprised(in hindsight) at how high my total points remained.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have also lost like 1k-2k points. It seems to happen every time I log off for more than like 8 hours. Meaning I lost like 800 or so points 3 nights in a row. Thanks in advanced for help. Liking the game might stick around. Also I didn't like I had to re register to make a post about this.

DeletedUser

We are looking into this, and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

DeletedUser

any update as to where the points went? if we will be getting them back? why there was no notice if it was a legit game change and not a bug?

DeletedUser

please do something. : ( lost of points = lost of time ! and time is money...

DeletedUser17

We are investigating this issue and will provide more information about this next week. Thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser3157

I think I might be one of the "biggest losers" here :D

Lost more than 30% of my points, from ~12k to ~8k in Dinegu. Perhaps it has smth to do with past buildings having some kind of a effect on total points and that bug now fixed or smth similar, as in Dinegu I had been kinda fooling around and done 2 major(100%) town rebuilds in last weeks(stuff like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/hint/DT.jpg) and I was somewhat suprised(in hindsight) at how high my total points remained.

Support answered me today this:

Archangel Snail
2012-08-04 15:54:49
I have looked into this and there is an issue with the point calculation. This is that points are not always deducted, so when you delete buildings it didn't remove from your points.

When the points eventually updated, there were some outstanding points to be removed, this is where the removal was from.

Sincerely,
Archangel Snail
Co-Community Manager

DeletedUser3157

This bug/shortcoming is now (likely) being heavyly abused in EN5 by a couple of provinces from same guild who have created a ton of pts out of nowhere and enterted top10. Either this or some other sort of bug, but seems to me like they are playing around with huts and other cheap buildings. For example if you build and obelisk and then sell it, you gain 4 points. An example town: wtf.jpg

Now this province has 23k pts with a total of 67 battles. Last night he had 20k pts with 67 battles and same town. If it is indeed this bug they are using, I think they will be rather suprised when the pts finally update in about a week or 2 :P

DeletedUser

This bug/shortcoming is now (likely) being heavyly abused in EN5 by a couple of provinces from same guild who have created a ton of pts out of nowhere and enterted top10. Either this or some other sort of bug, but seems to me like they are playing around with huts and other cheap buildings. For example if you build and obelisk and then sell it, you gain 4 points. An example town: View attachment 1143

Now this province has 23k pts with a total of 67 battles. Last night he had 20k pts with 67 battles and same town. If it is indeed this bug they are using, I think they will be rather suprised when the pts finally update in about a week or 2 :P

The player you are talking about got transferred to my neighborhood. Besides abusing the build/destroy bug he/she also is macroing like crazy. I tried to plunder the town for hours with no success until I realized there is only a 5 seconds window of opportunity between the time the 5 minutes huts spawn gold and the time the macro kicks in.

I opened a ticket, so far nothing's changed.

DeletedUser

BB MISC 2 cheat.jpg

As you can see here, he/she deleted a few of the Huts in order to build/delete Obelisks successively. OK, I understand the score will be reset so in the long run there is nothing to be gained by it but why no action is taken for the macroing?

Later edit: Hammer Time!

Ban Hammer Time that is.

DeletedUser

You mean you have 0 now?

Read the thread I posted above please. You can also look in the Announcements forum, and see it.

DeletedUser

i have read link but i should not have lost all my points link not helping

DeletedUser3449

ok i read all was fixed but about 30 min ago i lost 4,5k points by refreshing my page...no buildings sold (actually i build 2 more brownstone houses) i'm on dinegu...45 min ago i had 31.853 or something like that and now i have 27.546(100 point i just did in the last 30 min) and i wonder why...pls check this cause i kinda hate it since i'm a proud member of the asassins guild and we don't buy diamonds we just invest time and skill...and 4,5k points are about 3-4 days or more (depending on the buildings you have to build). Since i got 1st place in 3 of the 4 discovered age competitions you can actually see by checking my stats that 27,5k it's not my score...so pls solve this asap.
Thanks a lot.