• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Lost Points

DeletedUser

i refresed my page 2 minutes ago en my points were lowerd bij more then 600 points!
how is that possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mines went down from 60.000 to 57.000 in brisgard

DeletedUser

How can be i lost my points from 51.something* to 45.774. its a bug? or something else? :confused:

DeletedUser4354

I just had this same problem - about 2 hours ago I had 1,725 points, ranked in the low 1,200s. Took a break and when I came back I am now showing 1,412 points and my rank dropped some 300 places. What's up with that? The attached screenshot is proof of this :mad:
7-31-2012 10-40-06 PM.jpg

Attachments

• 7-31-2012 10-40-06 PM.jpg
    7-31-2012 10-40-06 PM.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 314

DeletedUser

You guys should wait for an official answer about this. What server is this happening?

DeletedUser4089

If you're posting to report this problem, can you give as much detail as possible.
The main one I think, is what server are you all on?

DeletedUser

I im in Arvahall . I was at the 719 position and now I am at 769 . It appends 20 -30 min ago.

DeletedUser

The effect can be seen throughout Dinegu too - everyone i checked had some points taken, some more some less. Little sideeffect is me being #1 in the neighborhood now by loosing less points than the former champ :D
Either a bug, or an unannounced change in the ways of calculating points?

DeletedUser4089

Surge, I was sort of thinking that at first, but I think from the number of reports we've had in such a short time, that it's more likely some bug or change in points calculation.

DeletedUser

Bartimaeus46, Sorry for that. I'll do for the next time and thanks for remind.. :o

DeletedUser4354

Maybe you guys sold buildings, then built some and collected resources?

I doubt it - yes, I imagine I might lose some points from selling two pottery buildings and replacing them with Blacksmith building - however I was already in the 1650+ point range when I did this conversion and I don't see how changing 2 building of 4 x 3 to 5 (now 7) 2x2 BS buildings would result in a net loss of some 300+ points.

I can accept this if I was still in the 1600's range, but I actually dropped all the way to the point count I had prior to my previous log (I never logged out, I just left and when I came the points were gone, along wtih the note on the new 500 diamond contest.

Seems to me that people that might not have been logged on didn't lost points since the data has been static, but those of us playing might have experienced a database change that didn't update to the latest transactions but to the previous last login counts. Something of that sort - I suspect. I would personally appreciate getting my 300 or so points back.

DeletedUser1081

could you all please submit in-game support tickets about this?
right-click on your main village screen - choose "support" then proceed from there.

DeletedUser

This is happening in the Cirgard server. I along with my neighbors (other than one of them in the top 5), all lost 900+ points overnight. Yesterday I had over 13k points, now it's 12,100.

DeletedUser

I play on all severs and have been effect by this on all servers. I am in charge of checking to see if players in my guild are active (point change) now that is all screwed up. we need this fixed or an explanation from someone who knows what is going on

DeletedUser

Oh thank the lord for this thread, i just thought i was adding to my already suspicions that i am going crazy when i seen less points than i thought i had. PHEW. Still some marbles rattling around in my sorry little brain.