• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lost a friend from my Friendlist

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey there, Happy Easter to everyone !!

Yesterday as usually i was denying some friend requests and after a while i noticed that my #1 was missing from my Friendlist :(
Well i am always double-checking the ones i deny so im prety sure (90%) that i didn't deleted my Friend !!
Has this happened to anyone else ?

-Checked the news History he didnt delete me
-His City is not deleted
-Made a ticket already
-Sadly i cant prove it, i will triple-Check from now on !
-I am using opera
-I am not using Helper
-I just want feedback, its not a bug report ! (yet !)
-Happened after 5:34 AM (Server Time Noarsil) 11/4

Any help much appreciated - i am very frustrated about my pal, as it was his invite :(

Thanks and Happy Easter everyone !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Until it is reproduced my advice would be to check that you #1 friend is not now you #2 friend and if not re invite him/her.
Thanks for feedback,
Me and my deleted friend (The old #1) are both with 120+ Friends so we cant send invites...

DeletedUser

news history has a limited timespan. How often do you check your #1?
It happened to me yesterday, and i realised it within 1-2hours ...
I check it every 30m-1hour when i am on my PC..
I also PMed that player to ask him sorry and he replied to me, so he didnt deleted me 100% (i checked the News History though)