• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for an active guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser103241
  • Start date

DeletedUser103241

Hi All, I am a daily player looking for a large, active guild to join. I have been playing for about 3 months now and feel to progress I need the support of a Clan. If your guild is friendly, active and supportive, would love to hear from you. :cool::cool:

joesoap

Major-General
Hi Elassar,
Delighted to see you have accepted my invite to the Warrios of Truth, hopefully it will be a good fit for us all
if any1 else needs an active guild in East Nag please just ask

DeletedUser102107

I would love to join an active guild - have you got room for me?

DeletedUser

I am in need of a guild here too, I hope it doesn't bother you that I am only in the Iron age... :3

joesoap

Major-General
I have sent you an in game message LiquidSoup, and it doesn't bother us that you are in IA, we have a really good mix of players & cover most of the ages

DeletedUser

Okay thanks sounds awesome, thank you for taking me in :) I won't have time to ge ton the game till tomorrow morning so I will get to it then...

DeletedUser104056

Edit: I got an invite already, which I accepted. Someone must be watching this thread very closely ;)
I'm no longer searching for a guild.

---
Hi everyone,

I'll borrow this thread since the subject is right. I've been playing this game for a few weeks now. I'm in the Early Middle Ages and starting to find that my neighborhood is not quite responsive enough when it comes to "polivating" and trading. The time has come to look for for a guild.

I'm online at least twice a day and will polish/motivate daily.
I'm looking for a guild of active players, where at least a handful are near my level of progress.

If anyone has room for an ambitious noob :cool:, please send me a message here or in game.

/Highwaystar99

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm a daily player and also play on the Houndsmoor server, seeking an active friendly Alliance.

DeletedUser104444

I'm on the hunt for an active guild. Play most days and would be good to have some peops to play the game with. in iron age - 3 things off middle age. am in east N

DeletedUser

Hi! I'm a twice a day active player, been here a few weeks now and I'm looking for a guild to join. If anyone has an invite they could send me, I'd be really happy :)