• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

locking the last forge point on a GB

• Thread starter DeletedUser113264
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

Well that shows a complete lack of understanding, of the problem. That doesn't solve anything, since you can't double collect a GB that's not connected, because the timer would stop. The whole reason to postpone levelling it, is so you can right before, and again right after it levels.
I understand

and I understand the hypocrites:
on the one side they plunder people making them lose something
on the other side they have a problem when they lose something because plundered people strikes back

so to solve the neighbors level intentionally problem
stop plundering and people don't have a reason to intentionally level up their GB

:rolleyes:

They're annoyed at losing out on collecting twice.
and plundered people are also annoyed

so people should decide what is more important to them
plundering people or collecting twice

One other possibly solution to the problem, that would at least let you address it within the guild, or by removing inconsiderate friends, would be having the game flag who put in the last FP when a GB levels up.
would also be nice for neighbors
if a neighbors levels your GB intentionally he wants that you know that it was him

Shad23

Emperor
One other possibly solution to the problem, that would at least let you address it within the guild, or by removing inconsiderate friends, would be having the game flag who put in the last FP when a GB levels up.
that i would accept as solution cause you could get revenge if it's a neighbor

DeletedUser113110

Seriously? This has been proposed and rejected lots and lots of times. Will NEVER work.

DeletedUser96901

haha owned

a stupid friend just level one of my GB.
not one of the 40 or more neighbors I plunder from time to time
if it was one of them it would be fun because he deserves striking back (at least once)

but no: it was a FRIEND !!!
putting 20 FP !!! to get place 6. but he became nothing.
made me losing much much more than those 20 FP

but mistakes happen: I corrected my mistake having him as friend and immediately removed him from that list

back to the idea:
I am still against locking the last FP even if I am the fool today who lost a double collect

DeletedUser109867

I was abused last week because I levelled someone’s arc, which gives no double collection. The owner raved on about loss of owners points? I told him the only thing you can lose is double collection which doesn’t matter on an arc, that is correct?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I was abused last week because I levelled someone’s arc, which gives no double collection. The owner raved on about loss of owners points? I told him the only thing you can lose is double collection which doesn’t matter on an arc, that is correct?
You cost his guild a gakton of goods for their guild treasury... that is very, very bad for active GvG guilds, as they can chew through goods at a rather terrifying rate.
Depending on the age, it can mean that suddenly guild members are now having to donate their own goods, which can hamper their individual progress and/or GE abilities.

Only buildings that aren't effected by double-anything, are Zeus & ToR...
...and the 'coming soon' Terracotta Army once Virtual Future pt1 releases here on live.

Otherwise, leave the last pt for the owner!

DeletedUser109867

Ok thx. His guild was not active and that was not his issue, but won’t do that again!

Shad23

Emperor
only thing i'd accept for this problem is a city shield for GB's in the tavern and it would need diamonds + silver to get activated

DeletedUser96901

donating goods with Arc to the guild treasury gives ranking points

he didn't make points twice

so you leveling his Arc costed him ranking points
and for a few players those points does matter

You cost his guild a gakton of goods for their guild treasury... that is very, very bad for active GvG guilds, as they can chew through goods at a rather terrifying rate.
the player said it costed him points
not it costed the guild goods
:rolleyes: