• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Listing of city inventory

• Thread starter DeletedUser114160
  • Start date

DeletedUser114160

Is there a way to get a listing of my city inventory? Can Inno run a report and send it to me?

DeletedUser100133

Hello @RonAnanda

Could you please be a bit more specific of your question please, do you mean a list of building and items in your city or a list of items in your inventory?

Thank you

DeletedUser114160

Hello @RonAnanda

Could you please be a bit more specific of your question please, do you mean a list of building and items in your city or a list of items in your inventory?

Thank you
The items in my city would be great. The reason I would like this is it's become difficult to know how many goods and fp's I generate daily. I want to maximize my buildings to meet requirements of getting through each age/era.
Thanks...

Emberguard

Legend
The items in my city would be great. The reason I would like this is it's become difficult to know how many goods and fp's I generate daily. I want to maximize my buildings to meet requirements of getting through each age/era.
Thanks...
Which age are you in? Reconstruction Mode (end of Iron Age) is able to itemize how many buildings your have

Edit:

Enter build mode
upload_2019-4-10_11-16-7.png

Click Reconstruction Mode
upload_2019-4-10_11-17-14.png

Strip Button
upload_2019-4-10_11-18-10.png

upload_2019-4-10_11-19-18.png

Enjoy your list
upload_2019-4-10_11-20-2.png

In addition on desktop mode you have this:
upload_2019-4-10_11-46-5.png
upload_2019-4-10_11-46-47.png

If you wait until everything in your city is ready to be collected you can use the crane thing to help with knowing how many FPs, supplies and coins you produce. Goods are a little more difficult as they tend to show as individual items though

This was the result of using the diamond collect on a side city of mine:
upload_2019-4-10_11-49-50.png

It'll also ask you which production option you want to reset your buildings to. Every production building collected with the diamond collect will be set to this time, goods buildings will need to be manually reset

For counting goods production: If you have a "collect X goods" quest you can wait for everything to be ready to collect and then collect to see how much of the bar is filled.

Alternatively prior to collecting screenshot your current inventory and paste it into a program somewhere. Collect and compare to your screenshot - you'll now have an idea of your daily goods production

Do you think these two things are sufficient for you or would you prefer the game to have a different way of gathering the info?

DeletedUser114160

I'm currently in the Oceanc Future. To accomplish this I would "strip" my entire city and then I would be able to see how many I have of each item. Then I would then revert back the city to place them back. I guess that would work... Where I ultimately want to get to is knowing that my city produces "X" amount of goods every 24 hours and "X" amount of fp's every 24 hours not counting items received from quests, GE, etc. I know how many and what type of goods I need for each age (Supplied on Fandom Wikia). Not a big deal, I'm just a numbers guy and like to calculate several moves ahead from a planning perspective so I know what buildings to put in my city.
Thanks for your reply and advice...