• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Less rewards?

• Thread starter DeletedUser112357
  • Start date

DeletedUser111359

Between 5 worlds I have 82 WW's and 24 FoY's. Which should be enough to average about 100 diamonds a week. The other ~900 or so come from finishing GE every week on all 5 worlds.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I don't play the game too long , to be exact 297 days ... i also finish GE lvl4 each week at this point in maybe 2 days ... so when i started playing i was geting much more fps then coins and supply... and after some time that has reversed .... i don't talk about relics at the moment, i am talking about chest after each fight or nagotiation... on average week i would get cca 100 fps just from there ... then it dropped to 0 ... then after some time it has started to grow againe. In the relic department i think that after i did several levels of ToR i was getting a bit better things , but to be honest a watchfire or BPs from gold relic? To me that is not a good balance ... the only thing i can say good about prize sistem is the change in events ... in several first events i didn't get fully leveld special building, but that changed after Sunmer event and fall events where you could obtain the main prize. But the thing where we do get much much less is very noticable and for some buildings they are virtually imposible to get ....

DeletedUser111359

I don't play the game too long , to be exact 297 days ... i also finish GE lvl4 each week at this point in maybe 2 days ... so when i started playing i was geting much more fps then coins and supply... and after some time that has reversed .... i don't talk about relics at the moment, i am talking about chest after each fight or nagotiation... on average week i would get cca 100 fps just from there ... then it dropped to 0 ... then after some time it has started to grow againe. In the relic department i think that after i did several levels of ToR i was getting a bit better things , but to be honest a watchfire or BPs from gold relic? To me that is not a good balance ... the only thing i can say good about prize sistem is the change in events ... in several first events i didn't get fully leveld special building, but that changed after Sunmer event and fall events where you could obtain the main prize. But the thing where we do get much much less is very noticable and for some buildings they are virtually imposible to get ....

The problem with "anecdotal evidence" like that, is that it's not actually evidence. Just an anecdote.

DeletedUser111359

So I actually tracked my diamond production for the last week.

Starting on 11/12 right after I collected all my dailies on all 5 worlds, I had 911 diamonds.
11/13 - 901, 11/14 - 961, 11/15 - 101 (Bought an expansion for 1k), 11/16 - 406, 11/17 - 644, 11/18 - 634, 11/19 - 624.

So over the week I was up 703 diamonds. During that week I spent 70 diamonds collecting on 2 worlds. And at least a couple hundred diamonds on negotiations. So I'm comfortable with an estimate of roughly 1k diamonds a week as my production estimate.

DeletedUser108359

personally i felt that the rewards on incidents improved, iv gotten a few diamonds and some decent medals as well as the lower level stuff.
i think its also a question of attitude, you have to enjoy the good stuff and accept the lower stuff, my philosophy is anything for free is good.
i think GE rewards arent that bad and the sun god gates etc is very handy when you get gain happiness quests to do.
once again, anything for free is always good, lol