• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Less Health Less Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser124

I notice during battle that units with lesser health damages less too.. do others have the same observation?

DeletedUser

And it is how its supposed to be.
The weaker you are, the lesser damage you can deal :-)

But what do you mean with your question ?

DeletedUser124

exactly seekhunt, that's what i mean.. the lower the unit's health, the lower his attack power is.. that's my observation.. my question is do others have the same observation?

seems randgis have the same observation :)

DeletedUser1081

i've observed this loss of force with my own wounded units, but the opposition is as powerful and mobile as ever even when it's down to its last scrap of health

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser124

i've observed this loss of force with my own wounded units, but the opposition is as powerful and mobile as ever even when it's down to its last scrap of health

fair play? hahaha

DeletedUser

well of cause every have noticed that. Because thats how the game works.
But what is your point in this? and asking about it ?

Do you think it strange or ?

DeletedUser124

i don't have any further point with this thread seekhunt, i am just confirming with other players if they observe the same thing.

DeletedUser

well of cause every have noticed that. Because thats how the game works.
But what is your point in this? and asking about it ?

Do you think it strange or ?

he wants to conquer the world! :D(who doesn't?)

DeletedUser

hahaa ok then :-)
But yes, it is how the game react. So its no bug if thats what you thought :-)

And yes battle wuhoo... but my units is to weak at the moment, i guess i have battled to quickly compared to how far my research are :-D So i only build my town at the moment. Anywho. hope you like the game still chizzms ;-)

DeletedUser1294

This less health less damage system.
There is a boundary to making a game realistic, you know.

DeletedUser

i, too, have noticed this. quite annoying

DeletedUser

brawny compensation for apparent lack of brains...

DeletedUser

mink said:
i, too, have noticed this. quite annoying

Well, then you need to recalibrate your observations because this is not how it works. Computer takes the exact same penalties as players.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Wrong! The computer doesn't take any penalties. Play a few more battles. Its all the same: my unit with 1 bar will never do the same dmg as the cpu's 1 bar health uni. EVER

DeletedUser

Wrong! The computer doesn't take any penalties. Play a few more battles. Its all the same: my unit with 1 bar will never do the same dmg as the cpu's 1 bar health uni. EVER

I'm actually the game designer of that feature and I know the code and probably have played more battles than you. There's still a pretty big random factor involved (though we did reduce it early in the closed beta at player request) so it can seem to be like that, but trust me, it really isn't. The computer is taking the exact same penalties that you take.

That said, we fixed a bug in the damage preview on Friday that caused the preview damage to be calculated too low (actual damage dealt, however, was calculated correctly).

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Don't want to sound paranoia but how do we know you are a game designer? No tittle or color for your username :)

Anyway, you could say i was veryyyyyyyy unlucky then. Cause i always curse those 1 bar health units when they manage to half my full units.

Status
Not open for further replies.