• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Length of 4th turn boost in tavern

• Thread starter DeletedUser112538
  • Start date

DeletedUser112538

I negotiate much in GE, and would appreciate it if Inno can provide other length of 4th turn boost, like 5-min and 10-min
15 min is too long for 8 attempts, and even if I get 4 more attempts, still some minutes left, so I choose to buy turns. When I am only 3 or 4 stages away from finishing all, I wish I could use 5 min boost if we have one.

Vesiger

Monarch
I suspect the duration is deliberate in order to encourage you to pay for more attempts - just as the longer duration of the higher fighting boosts is actually a handicap (disabling all other boosts for the duration ) rather than an advantage.

DeletedUser111359

Honestly, since I only really use tavern silver for the extra turn boost anyhow, the stuff is just piling up. I have no issue at all paying for 15min, even if I have a single encounter left.

On En5, my main world, I have over 1M tavern silver.

Agent327

Overlord
I negotiate much in GE, and would appreciate it if Inno can provide other length of 4th turn boost, like 5-min and 10-min
15 min is too long for 8 attempts, and even if I get 4 more attempts, still some minutes left, so I choose to buy turns. When I am only 3 or 4 stages away from finishing all, I wish I could use 5 min boost if we have one.

Are you 3 or 4 stages away from finishing on the last day of 6? All you need is a better planning.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
No way...
15min is great because it means I can fight a couple 'easy' battles in between a string of negotiations.

Also, it only takes a little willpower to resist spending medals for extra turns.
As mentioned above, tavern silver piles up without even trying, so "wasting" 1500 is nothing... I'm sitting on 1.5mil and counting - I'll never be able to spend this stuff!:o

DeletedUser112538

Thanks for the response, I do not have much tavern silver piles so 1500 x some tavern silvers hurts. People aid, but some dont bother to sit in my tavern

And sorry Agent327 I am not saying I am "3 or 4 stages away from finishing on the last day of 6" I dont have to remind you but you shud read carefully.

DeletedUser110531

I think the 15 min timer is great, not too short not too long. Once you have a maxed out tavern that's all you will probably be spending silver on and if your tavern is maxed out you could be earning over 1500 a day. I do think the other two times 30 min and 1 hour are completely unnecessary, but who knows maybe there is one person who takes one hour to do 8 encounters.

DeletedUser96901

then other people come and want shorter times for other boosts

me for example don't need 4h coins boost
all buildings I have are daily
so I could start the next idea: with a 5 minute coin boost because in that time I collect everything

Greywolf

Sergeant
I think the 15 min timer is great, not too short not too long. Once you have a maxed out tavern that's all you will probably be spending silver on and if your tavern is maxed out you could be earning over 1500 a day. I do think the other two times 30 min and 1 hour are completely unnecessary, but who knows maybe there is one person who takes one hour to do 8 encounters.

In Arvahall I usually negotiate the last 12 encounters of stage 4. The 15 minute boost is a bit short to complete 12 negotiations, so I use the 30 minute boost. So at least for me the 30 minute boost is useful.

DeletedUser110531

In Arvahall I usually negotiate the last 12 encounters of stage 4. The 15 minute boost is a bit short to complete 12 negotiations, so I use the 30 minute boost. So at least for me the 30 minute boost is useful.

Fair enough, I have never used more than the 15 mins because I tend to rush the negotiations.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Thanks for the response, I do not have much tavern silver piles so 1500 x some tavern silvers hurts. People aid, but some dont bother to sit in my tavern

And sorry Agent327 I am not saying I am "3 or 4 stages away from finishing on the last day of 6" I dont have to remind you but you shud read carefully.
I'd work on your Friends list then if you're having trouble maintaining steady incomes of tavern silver...

Start booting all those inactives, and start sending out invites to players in the top guilds for example.
While you can only send out 80 invites yourself, you can also accept another 61 for a grand total of 141 Friends. Just keep pruning your inactives, use the global chat to shout-out when you need to fill a few vacancies, and you should have little trouble clearing 2.5-3k silver per day. (and usually more!)