• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Known issue]: Medals Missing

DeletedUser653

Hello players,

1. The total medals in the global ranking do not include the medals you have already used till now.
- The "used" medals will not be retroactively added at this point. Any new medals will be added correctly from now on and displayed, even if they are used for expansions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
!

Hi CJ,
I think you should have a rethink about this logic.
It was far easier to get medals as you go into the game because your fighting the big troops as you advance and hence it seems unfair that new players will be able to have all their medals to count and i and any player who has used any for expansion cannot.

A new player has the opportunity to win far more medals in total then any player who has already used some for expansion and hence the need to rethink your logic.

Many thanks - Mark (5th in medal table but with enough medals to be 3rd if and when it updates!)

DeletedUser2239

I have not received medals from two towers in Brisgard that finished yesterday. Will send a support ticket, but just flagging up that this is also an issue on Brisgard.

DeletedUser

this isnt that big of a deal, but kinda curious...im not on the rankings at all for medals.
b81hlf.jpg

------
edit: nevermind, im on the rankings, its just not correct...
5cgjya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

resolved - never mind :cool:

DeletedUser

Errm, is this still an issue? I know I won the HMA this week (only one in it) and am pretty sure I ranked in a couple of others, but my medal count has not changed. The HMA only ended a day or so ago, so I was going to hold off on putting in a ticket until I was sure it was not just a case of lag.

DeletedUser2047

Same here,

On Brisgard BTW.

I just won, bronze, iron and early middle ages but no medals (That would be 70 medals owing to me). Kinda annoying because that is enough medals to get me some expansion. Will wait until tomorrow and if I still don't have them, I will try to figure out how to submit a ticket

Never Mind, they just showed up to make a liar out of me :)