• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Known issue]: Medals Missing

DeletedUser17

Hello players,

It seems that we have two issue with the medals:

1. The total medals in the global ranking do not include the medals you have already used till now.
- The "used" medals will not be retroactively added at this point. Any new medals will be added correctly from now on and displayed, even if they are used for expansions. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2. The Medals were not rewarded to the winners of the PVP tournaments this week.
- Please write a support ticket if you did not receive your medals this week and you will be compensated. This offer is only valid on Arvahall(en1), as this bug never surfaced on Brisgard(en2) or Cirgard(en3). This offer ends on June 12th. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello players,

It seems that we have two issue with the medals:

1. The total medals in the global ranking do not include the medals you have already used till now.
2. The Medals were not rewarded to the winners of the PVP tournaments this week.

I will address both issues in this thread in the near future. We are aware of the problem and apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey CJ, donno i have won today an pvp and got my medals :)

DeletedUser

Good for you if you got your medals.

I'm waiting for 20 medals in Arvahall.

DeletedUser

CJ, do we know if the missed/lost medals will be awarded later when it is fixed? Or is it too soon to know if they'll be able to go back?

DeletedUser276

he will let everyone know when he finds out himself. thats why he said he will tell everyone later.

DeletedUser

Same problem to me too. today i won a PvP tournament but no medals, in world Ar..... Hope you fix the problem and give them :)

LE. Just received them.

DeletedUser17

I updated the top post, please read it once more. Thanks

DeletedUser

Are the support tickets we placed before you updated fine or will we need to place in another one?

DeletedUser1862

Would be why my pvp tower says I have 40 (it had been 60 pre update) and the status bar at the top of my village says only 6? Or is that something different?

DeletedUser1946

Seems like the bug isn't fixed yet. I've won the Bronze Age tourney yesterday and I still didn't receive my 10 medals.

DeletedUser

I have been stuck on 39 medals for about two weeks despite being #1 nearly all the time. Getting bloody sick of bugs in this game!

DeletedUser

how on earth does this game work ????????????
I have attacked dozens of other players and still have ZERO medals. I have remained at No2 on the PVP list for days and NO medals. I have attacked Map locations and NO medals.
I cannot therefore buy any expansions so I cannot build anything new. One thread said you had to win PVP tournaments and that there was a timer - there is NO timer on my page.
My town continuously says I have buildings that are idle when there are no idle buildings. My barracks continuously doesn't give me any option to train new soldiers when I know I havent used my allocation and that it isn't in the process of training any.
This game is seriously rubbish and what is more there are now guidelines, no practical in-game help available. I have a tab that suggests I could trade resources for things I need but it doesnt let me trade and there is ZERO info on how trading works. Useless.

DeletedUser

I have been stuck on 39 medals for about two weeks despite being #1 nearly all the time. Getting bloody sick of bugs in this game!

You need to wait until the current tournament is over and that is 2 weeks per tournament so make sure you check the timer on the pvp tower when the current one will end.

DeletedUser

oh... guess i missed this one. -.-
Current Champion in three towers and still only 69 medals. I thought it was strange, should have checked the bug section before.

DeletedUser

Are you it wasnt a problem on cirgard? I was sure I should have gotten medals from a tourney that ended a couple of days ago. Yes I sent in a ticket about it a few hours ago.

DeletedUser

how do i send a support ticket , i didn't get my 20 medals from the iron tower in that week