It's July and our newest event is in full swing! The Wildlife Event is all about trekking through a wildlife park and exploring the outdoors. July is also a great time to take a vacation. If you could travel to any national park and trek about the wilderness, where would you go?
For this month's contest, we are asking you to simply write about which national park you would like to visit and why. Where would you like to go camping (or do you prefer glamping)?
What you have to do is write about any national park you would like to vacation to go camping in 200 words. Would you rough it, or is glamping your style? Would you prefer the outback of Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park or the mountains of Yosemite National Park or the tropical rainforests of Iguazú National Park? Would you rent a cabin, pack it all in an RV or keep it simple with a backpack and tent?
Let us know and we will choose two winners who will each win 400 Wildlife Coins and 2 Tickets.
- You must provide a 200-400 word essay of a national park you would like to vacation in and why.
- Entries must be made as a reply to this thread.
- Any entry made after the close time will be removed.
- There is to be only one entry per player, any player who places more than one entry will be disqualified.
- The Community Management Team are the final arbitrators of the rules.
2 players will be randomly chosen to win. The contest will run from July 16th through July 30th, 9:00 server time.
Good luck, players!