• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is it possible to complete level 4 GE with EMA troops?

Emberguard

Legend
I have 37 / 30 and complete lvl 4 with the bulk of my negotiating starting half way through lvl 3.

At 110% it should be easy enough. I only ever auto battle and it's only recently I've switched to rogues. Honestly rogues are better as a support to flesh out your army then the main unit in your army. They can turn the tide if you have 1 or 2 in your army against multiple waves but I do find they lose effectiveness if you have only 1 or 2 non-rogues in the army. But that's ok as that's what the Alcatraz is there to compensate for

I'm not winning anymore now that I use mainly rogues then when I only had normal units but it does free up my city for a bunch more Shrine of Knowledges'