• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Other] Inventory Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107616

Proposal: My Idea is to filter items in the inventory by type...
I searched the Ideas section and couldn't find the same idea.
Reason
: The currents tabs are inadequate
Details: So if you want to build a cultural building - just click on the cultural building tab/icon, and only cultural buildings are shown.

Visual Aids:
Inventory Filters 640.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

+1 Great Idea 8-)

*Also including the options to display from low to high OR high to low age could help...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107616

+1, i would like the filters for normal buildings but think that it will be hard to know what category special buildings are in
If someone has 12 pages of items and this idea was implemented, it would still display 12 pages like usual, nothing would change - until you click on the filter type you want. If you had 2 pages of production buildings and you click on the production buildings filter, then your view would go from 12 pages to 2.
The useless "Buildings" tab could be changed to "Special Buildings"

DeletedUser107616

One of the latest updates has made the Consumable items tab useless - because those items are now on page 1 of All rewards tab.
A minor update, a minor improvement...but still more can be done.
Inventory p1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.