• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Internal Error Collection Thread]

DeletedUser

Message system internal errors

The message system appears to be pretty much broken. I managed to send and receive a single message. The message I got back stated that the other person had tried 5 times to send one before being able to get one through. I tried to reply, and it has gotten an internal error ever since that first one that I managed to get out.

DeletedUser499

and again internal error after a successful battle. I can't even remember who was attacked :(

DeletedUser462

Yup. I've had this problem several times now....you win a battle and it goes to the sabotage screen and then crashes...

DeletedUser

On social strip.

This is random. After visiting another player and giving to them, I will check the players a few minutes later and that player I went to, is now able to be attacked.
I click on attack and a box come up " sorry internal error has occurred and my town screen then reloads.

DeletedUser

i get the error after battling any with 0 points

^this. Also I notice every few times like others after battles I got the error for people who have points. I have a theory on one cause of this. When you are in battle and someone supports your town or attacks you, and possibly if you are attacking someone who happens to be attacking someone else? Problem is that's hard to reproduce, but I know on several occasions after the internal error it refreshes I finish the battle immediately followed by the message letting me know a building was supported or I was attacked. Could be mistaken though obviously as there's no way to tell for sure as a player.

DeletedUser

Hello und Guten tag
i have it a lot of Times if i open the Message-box, minimum every second times. once or twice a day also after a fight.

i have chrome - new version
cable connection
pc have enough power

have you any solution or is it normal?

DeletedUser

I get the message one. Every-time I get a message when I go to check it gives me the internal error.

DeletedUser

I get internal system errors on the tower and message screens 10 times or more a day...

DeletedUser

well it seems it has already been covered, but just to reiterate, having attacked quite a few players now, I seem to get this message, but only when attacking players with low/zero points

DeletedUser180

well it seems it has already been covered, but just to reiterate, having attacked quite a few players now, I seem to get this message, but only when attacking players with low/zero points

This is happening to me when I attack my top 10 in the neighborhood, which was the first thing that triggered in my mind there was an issue :D

DeletedUser

This internal error I get by different occasions. Sometimes more often and sometimes less. But when more, its really annoying :-)

DeletedUser

I've had this problem a few times. I've mainly noticed it happening either after a battle or when I go to check my messages

DeletedUser

I have it maybe 2 or 3 times a day when gathering the gold from the houses.

I also seem to get this mostly upon collecting gold from my houses. Happened about three times now (been playing for about an hour).

However, I don't seem to lose anything when this happens. The game reloads, but all houses, production facilities, tutorial instructions, etc. remain intact.

DeletedUser1130

Most of My Internal Collection problem come after trying to send a mail and trying to plunder a player that i just win the battle. No no matter if I win the battle I can't plunder then at all.

DeletedUser

I've gotten this error myself a few times after battles. What I just assumed the error was originating from was the fact that I had attacked a player with no production buildings, or players who were probably still in the tutorial phase of the game. I stopped attacking these lower tier players, and I've since been "internal error" free!

DeletedUser1081

yep, 9 times out of 10, after a battle it goes to the "plunder" screen briefly then ... kablooey! "internal error". sometimes that sets me back timewise - the length of time until i can attack a given player gets reset, for example

two days later: the above still happens, especially when the opponent has low/no points; i've also noticed that if someone visits my village or sends me a message while i'm in a battle, the whole thing gets impossibly draggy, nearly freezing up, and then it real often collapses with an internal error.

i've just built two "tile roof houses" and get internal errors when i collect the gold they generate. i see other people have had this problem; i never had it before, just with these new tile-roof jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1365

I get his error constantly doing almost anything. i will try the game later when they fix it.

DeletedUser462

At the moment collecting gold from roof tile houses causes the most errors for me..

DeletedUser1378

This is extremely frustrating, I am getting the "internal Error" message and reboot after every battle now. It used to be only 1/3 of the time, but now it is very battle. I am using Firefox 12.0 and have restarted the browser and logged back in to FoE but I still get the error which occurs after I win the battle and it brings me to the defenders city to loot. Frustrating because I think I am wasting a lot of time winning battle without getting the due credits, etc ...