• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Internal Error Collection Thread]

DeletedUser

i get the internal error and it restarts the game after i win a battle and it goes to the plunder option screen. this doesn't happen every time! usually after i've had 2 or 3 battles but will occasionally happen on the first battle. i lose units in battle but get no reward for the win.

DeletedUser

I get this as well. I've also noticed that it happens every time against some players, and that it happens far more regularly if they have low points.

DeletedUser276

Attack error

When attacking another player to sabatage his city I was building a roof tile house. The building was complete when I was in the fight and an internal error came up. I saw the number change -morale +pop etc when the house finished. Instantly the internal error popped up and kicked me out of the battle.

DeletedUser

International error

hello, sorry for my bad English but i am Dutch♥

sometimes comes with me to stand a International error, what means that?

Ciao

DeletedUser

It means that something went wrong, happens on various occasions. I'm starting to collect these issues here now.

DeletedUser

I have it maybe 2 or 3 times a day when gathering the gold from the houses.

DeletedUser242

I use Opera and get those errors from time to time, most often when I cancel a production because I misclicked and then start a different production in the same building.
Quote from another thread about these errors.

Plus: I nearly always get an error, when I closed my laptop or even only changed the windows user.

DeletedUser

Just got a new error this time, for the first time in a battle, when I was moving a warrior onto the grass behind a spearfighter to attack it, I had the error and the battle shut down.

DeletedUser

For the first time, after finishing a battle against a random player, won, clicked the sabotage button and poof it closed and wasnt able to steal anything afterwards :(

DeletedUser561

I get this issue as well, I was just in the middle of taking territory and and couldn't put down the final attack for the battle. I was quite shattered as I thought I lost my spear and didn't gain my territory, but just checked and was a-ok. Though wasn't the first occurance.

- Dk

P.S - Love what's been done for the game so far, I'm happy.

DeletedUser

I constantly get In ternal error when trying to check my mail from this morning.

DeletedUser

I constantly get In ternal error when trying to check my mail from this morning.

I can confirm this. When I click on the message center it's trying to load my messages (which is none, in my case) and says 'internal error.

EDIT: seems to be fixed at around the same time the 'login bug' was fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser499

I attacked four players and three times I have internal error when I won the battle and went to plunder the city ;|

and another error :(

Edit:

Maybe it's just coincidence, but I did a little test and if I attacking someone at the end of the list (the weakest players) I have a error when attacking someone with more points I do not have the error.

DeletedUser639

I've just started to get this error message today after winning battles, but when I go to sabotage the player I've fought against the sabotage button is greyed out and I can't click on it to get my gains from the battle. Not happy.

DeletedUser

Since this morning I have started getting this internal error after every battle just before I get to sabotage.

DeletedUser561

Not to be a pain but it's getting quite frustrating, i just want to take over this last territory so I can begin my PVP Tournaments and well... I kinda can't finish it due to restarting the battle OR restarting the battle but only versing 2 spears instead of the full army i was supposed to attack and was hoping if there was a way of making the battle auto save for every turn just so when this happens you can continue from where you were??

- Dk

DeletedUser

Internal Error (IE): During a battle in East-Nagach i got an IE, the game started new, and General Grivius said that i had one unfinished battle, i klicked on "finish battle" but suddenly I was fighting against 2 poor spearfighters instead the east-nagach army... I finished the battle (quick finish), but neither I got the province, neither got any points for fighting...

EDIT: Just see that this error seems to be the same one than DizzyKanga's..

DeletedUser

I get internal error about 2/3 times when setting a materials building to 15 minutes.