• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Increase size of Attack button for PvP and more prominent position

• Thread starter DeletedUser99588
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99588

Thanks Fischh for the mock ups. Hopefully food for thought should this idea get enough support to be implemented.

The Tominator

Sergeant
and whilst that takes 6 years to implement can u adjust the aid button so once clicked u get a choice like when you delete something
saying " are you sure you want to aid"

DeletedUser96867

@keith.davis Can't agree with that one. I don't want to have to confirm aiding 80 guildmates and 140 friends every day, just to prevent Aiding the odd person by accident on occasion.

You're a very talented fischh! I like that one a lot.

lol not really. 5 minutes in windows paint(the old version, hate the new version)

The Tominator

Sergeant
yes basically y I said whilst it takes 6 years to implement your idea....because you can bet your bottom dollar it wont be a simple solution like you showed

DeletedUser105078

- 1 from me (a BIG MINUS)

If people really want to attack, surely they can make the extra effort. If they Aid someone by mistake, oh dear me, is that such a terrible thing? Will it upset their machoness?

DeletedUser7719

Out of curiousity, how many people are making the mistake now? Maybe it was just something that needed to get use to?

DeletedUser99588

Yes still happens for me sometimes but the real issue it is a strain on the eyes having to select the small icon. This seems to be a running theme within the game to make things difficult to see including the colour of the collection icons and the highlighting of the hexs in the battle maps in later ages when you hover over a military unit in the bar at the bottom of the screen.

Unfortunately the graphic artists are far to busy with birds and fishes for these improvements. Hopefully they will prove me wrong and we will see some improvements in the next update :)

DeletedUser12400

+1
ZT0u31o.png

DeletedUser104215

shock horror, aiding somebody instead of attacking them? that would have to be the end of your world surely you must be able to tell the difference between aid and attack by now

Status
Not open for further replies.