• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Incomplete Negotiations and when Goods are incorrect.

• Thread starter DeletedUser117026
  • Start date

DeletedUser117026

Hi,
I am fairly new to the game and could not find anything already written to answer my questions.

1. When you select goods for all the people and get the result then what happens to the goods that were incorrect?
I mean are the goods just lost or do they get returned to you when you start the next attempt?

2. Also, if you have started a Negotiation and for whatever reason are unable to complete then what happens to the goods you have assigned when you leave/exit this Negotiation interface?

Thanks

DeletedUser114342

The incorrect goods gets paid to the person and does not get returned to you.

I’m not sure about the incomplete negotiation, perhaps it’s like an incomplete fight where you get asked if you want to continue or surrender. If you surrender then you would probably loose all the goods anyway.

Emberguard

Legend
Hi,2. Also, if you have started a Negotiation and for whatever reason are unable to complete then what happens to the goods you have assigned when you leave/exit this Negotiation interface?
If you shut down the game or it crashes you will receive this and resume from where you were:
upload_2019-4-6_12-30-7.png

If you press Abort at any point in time you will lose all goods and progress

If you are still running the game and attempt to exit the negotiation you will see this:
upload_2019-4-6_12-32-34.png

DeletedUser117026

Thanks very much for your responses Xenophon the Prophet 576, Emberguard

It is all clear now and my questions fully answered.

So before I start a Negotiation I will need at least enough of each of the goods to allow for the max number of tries.

I guess I need work on increasing my stock balance :)

DeletedUser117026

As a post note I wish to suggest the answers in this thread could be added to the Wiki.

I tried to find the page explaining Negotiations (via the search) so I could link it here but could not, my multiple and separate searches for: negotiate, negotiations, negotiating, negotiator, ...

only gave the following links,

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Goods
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Game_Slang#N
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Quest_givers

Maybe the tags for these links could be optimised.

I am sure I did read a page explaining Negotiations before so I am a little confused on that.

Anyway this is just additional feedback and I hope is useful.