• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Include Lighthouse in the Boost Overview

(This issue seems to have been a local problem. It does not need adressing.)

Proposal
:

Include the boosts from the Lighthouse in the Boost Overview list.

(This same concept possibly applies to other buildings, too but I don't know so much about them.)

The same idea does not seem to have been posted by someone else.

Reason:

Currently (on the app, at least) there is no way to tell if the lighthouse boosts are still effective or have run out. This can make a difference in the choices made on production buildings.

The Boost Overview is not complete as it does not list all the current boosts.

Details:

The Boost Overview should contain the boost given by the Lighthouse, ideally both %age and number remaining.

Balance:

Game balance is not affected: this would simply remove guesswork or seperate notes on each time supplies are gathered.

Abuse Prevention:

n/a

Last edited:

DeletedUser110195

Browser versions boost overview shows the lighthouses supplies boost, in addition to the side bar which shows active GB coin and supplies boosts. So once again the app falls to a distant second.

Browser versions boost overview shows the lighthouses supplies boost, in addition to the side bar which shows active GB coin and supplies boosts. So once again the app falls to a distant second.
I'm beginning to feel like the only point of playing with the app is to be some kind of patsy for the 'real' players on the browser version! Not that I'm not doing OK but that's with a lot of time and a lot of wastage in effort, troops and other resources.

DeletedUser110195

Eh, the app version is good when you're on the run and just quickly want to do collections. It has some advantages, most notably you're not beating up a mouse by doing hundreds of clicks a day. With how old mine is and playing 7 worlds and maybe more soon, I'm thinking of getting some cheap-o mouse to abuse for just FoE, but yeah, I could not handle doing battles on the app version, not being able to easily calculate where to position my guys, and having to count the spaces, going off memory what their movement cost is to know where it's safe to stand....battles take long enough when all you have to do is mouse over an enemy unit.....

DeletedUser103370

I'm beginning to feel like the only point of playing with the app is to be some kind of patsy for the 'real' players on the browser version! Not that I'm not doing OK but that's with a lot of time and a lot of wastage in effort, troops and other resources.

:)))
I feel you m8, I'm only using the app on the road occasionally, it's good to check in and do some basic stuff but that's it for now.

Vesiger

Monarch
Unless I'm mistaken, the new Boosts Overview window in the app version does show the number of Lighthouse boosts remaining (I noticed precisely because this was information we never had access to before!
The number of boosts is indicated under the picture of the Lighthouse in the supplies section. Mine currently reads 'x32', as versus the infinity symbol shown under other, unlimited boosts.

Unless I'm mistaken, the new Boosts Overview window in the app version does show the number of Lighthouse boosts remaining (I noticed precisely because this was information we never had access to before!
The number of boosts is indicated under the picture of the Lighthouse in the supplies section. Mine currently reads 'x32', as versus the infinity symbol shown under other, unlimited boosts.
Not with me it isn't. Or are you talking of some unreleased beta version?

Vesiger

Monarch
Are we looking in the same place? Boost Overview window in the town hall, second row down, Supply Production - mine currently shows 20% boost from enthusiasm with a little infinity symbol under it, very small, and 125% from the Lighthouse with 'x29' under it (I did three collections).

Are we looking in the same place? Boost Overview window in the town hall, second row down, Supply Production - mine currently shows 20% boost from enthusiasm with a little infinity symbol under it, very small, and 125% from the Lighthouse with 'x29' under it (I did three collections).
Same place but all mine shows is the 20% for being enthusiastic. It is possible that I have done all the collections. I'll check again after the Lighthouse is refreshed and raise a support ticket if it doesn't appear, though I have never seen it there.

Vesiger

Monarch
Same place but all mine shows is the 20% for being enthusiastic. It is possible that I have done all the collections. I'll check again after the Lighthouse is refreshed and raise a support ticket if it doesn't appear, though I have never seen it there.
So your Lighthouse doesn't appear in the list at this point at all, or it just shows the infinity symbol?