Incidents

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Cambyses II, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Richard of shaw

Richard of shaw Second Lieutenant

Indeed. Yo Inno where my DC at?

2. Medribradrion

Medribradrion Brigadier-General

Strangely, I keep finding an incident spawning under my Inno tower. Not next to it, but clearly under, lifting it lets you clearly see the incident. Clicking that part of the tower gets you the incident, and doesn't take you into the GB.

3. Cambyses II

Cambyses II Master Corporal

I've just kicked off a farm in the Arvahall browser and I'm halfway through the BA with no sign of any incidents. Is there some research needed before they appear (like no battle options until Military Tactics are researched) or some other form of hurdle.

4. Pink.Buffoon

Pink.Buffoon Tsar

I'm not sure, but they took a long time to appear in my new city in Dengu.

5. ih8regin

ih8regin Tsar

Bump. It's possible incidents are tied to your current number of friends (30) to first appear. Just went with my fresh P city for a friends spree, got several accepts and bam, here they are. I now have dxactly 29 friends (30th spot is my face) so this looks like a good number to actualy trigger them.

6. Agent327

Agent327 Monarch

Weird conclusion. If you reach 40 friends and your wishing well gives diamonds at that time is it also related?

7. ih8regin

ih8regin Tsar

Well, as soon as 29th friend arrived I've got the one-time message dxplaining what are incidents and how to find them. So yes, these are probably related, as time discrepancy was less than a minute. WW giving diamonds is one out of many and not a one time per game, so this will be unrelated.

8. Agent327

Agent327 Monarch

I once got an offer to buy a champions retreat right after I deleted a spearman. Must be related as well.

9. ih8regin

ih8regin Tsar

I once broke my leg after someone said "I just f***ed up" out of my earshot. Your argument is invalid.

10. Agent327

Agent327 Monarch

In that case, so is yours :lol: