• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Incidents

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Can the glow of Incidents placed in the roads of crowded towns where buildings mask the roads be seen through the building? If not does anyone know how to find them??

DeletedUser106369

You can clear any in-city incidents by wiping a GB or another building all over your city then cancelling. If you refresh the game any existing, unclaimed, Incidents will move location. A roadblock will still remain a roadblock, but in a different city location. This may make some road Incidents easier to spot by relocating them to a more visible city road/path.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Just found a pothole in plain sight - barely glowing and only 1 x 1 footprint. I could click on it but thought I would have a go at your method for future reference. I picked up my CoA and tried to wipe it out and it didn't work. Have you done this yourself or what am I doing wrong.
Just put a building in front of it and it is invisible. These are really hard to find.

Vesiger

Monarch
A player in my guild reports that this method doesn't work for him either, whereas it has certainly worked for me on concealed potholes - can anyone confirm that it has definitely worked for them on visible ones?

DeletedUser111866

You need to move your finger over roads while moving the GB. This way an incident sprite would recognize an interaction via swipe.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I believe at one time when the incidents started to appear I was moving my furniture around and the 300 Coin reward came up. At that time I had no idea why so I support the principle that concealed incidents can be found this way though so far I have not found one this way deliberately. Since their inception I have been recording the rewards for each kind of incident to compile a Fandom entry on percentages and wiping this way may claim the reward but without identification.
BTW
You need to move your finger over roads while moving the GB.
is this on the app? 'cause I can't do this in my browser.

DeletedUser111866

With browser you move mouse cursor while dragging the GB over roads. Same principle.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Sorted thank you all. Moving a building over the roads makes them translucent and you can see the incident sprite beneath. Hence you can identify it before you activate it with the move cursor.

DeletedUser6065

Actually, if you stop and think about it, this is pretty laughable.
A 'Feature' that requires a 'work-around' to function.
Unless, of course, you realize that this problem was identified on Server Beta.
Then it becomes tragic, if not incompetent.
. . . mk

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Actually, if you stop and think about it, this is pretty laughable.
The time it takes to expedite this little sequence to receive a three figure coin reward is hardly laughable but in this game I have long since despaired of gaining equanimity for effort. Depression over time poorly spent is blown away when suddenly your reward is 100 Diamonds!!

Vesiger

Monarch
I tried dragging my Alcatraz over a visible incident - it definitely picked up the bonus as soon as the edge of the building touched it, and with my finger some way off. So I don't know what's happening; different people's installations seem to behave differently.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
In any event I thought the incident images were to replace the Treasure Chest but I now have both so any incident is a bonus!

Dead-Eye

General
In any event I thought the incident images were to replace the Treasure Chest but I now have both so any incident is a bonus!

The daily challenge is to replace the treasure hunt though I haven't a clue as to when they will start with it. It is getting mixed reviews on the beta forum.

DeletedUser111589

Daily challenges have some extremely annoying tasks such as kill 50 units, gain x happiness (currently on A world I need almost 900 of it), or even finish x number of 5-minute productions. And game doesn't look whether you're fighter or farmer, battle quests are more frequent than common tasks.

By the way, its almost guaranteed you'll have GE tasks on first day of GE, battle or negotiate through encounter, sometimes having to complete multiple of them in a row without losing in between.

Dead-Eye

General
Daily challenges have some extremely annoying tasks such as kill 50 units, gain x happiness (currently on A world I need almost 900 of it), or even finish x number of 5-minute productions.

As mundane as some of it might be I think it will be a far bit better than the treasure hunt and the sooner they roll it out the better. Would be nice if they put it on the app.

DeletedUser106369

I have only missed 3 DC's since they started. I complete them virtually every day on Beta. I feel it is totally unfair that some players on live servers have them and others don't. Beta is the test server and therefor testing should be done there and not on live servers. If you need more data then give everyone on a live server them instead of a few chosen ones on different servers. This would be a lot fairer.