• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In Game chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ingame chat

Will you add ingame chat? It will be cool if the players can chat.

DeletedUser304

true, most of this kind of flash games has chat option in, and this will keep ppl in, as you can talk about ingame stuff like (trade/battle etc). it just will be good to have :P

DeletedUser41

One of us could just make a IRC channel... welcome to 1995!.. er wait.. heh

DeletedUser

well, better to use a flash irc room just for this game then or one of those java scripted chats. better than nothing for now. the only problem would be making it known to everyone

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say that every one is free to make such chat. I would also recommend skype for example to make a chat. Its very ease for people to find and add others who want to join the chat.

About an ingame chat, i think its to early in the game to tell if there will be one.
There is so much more to be done before that. So give it time, maybe there will be something like that in the future :-)

DeletedUser

So i decided to try with IRC channel (a lot of browser games have it). So you can visit it here
It`s unofficial, because i create it.

DeletedUser

There is already an irc-channel on quakenet if you want to chat via irc. You can view more here.

DeletedUser

Idea!

Hey guys hopefully a team member will read this suggestion.
My suggestion is to add a chat box similar to Evony has. This way players can talk while interacting!

Thanks for looking,
Deven

DeletedUser

I think this could be a great idea. I know chat in evony keeps me involved and logged in. It might also add income from donations.

DeletedUser

Please install ingame CHAT

I mean its so boring and lonely i think many are leaving on this thing alone, my group is down 80-90%

DeletedUser

In-section chat

It would probably help the game retain players if there was an in-section chat feature.

The existing message system is not very good, and doesn't serve the same need.

DeletedUser

yes like in the online game utopia each kingdom has its own fourms. I know they plan to set up a guild system so i would imagin that they will be putting in a message system for your guild.

DeletedUser

I don't know if this is mentioned before, but the lack of ingame chat is killing this game. Chat is an essential part of the game as playing the game itself.

DeletedUser

I agree, in-game server chat would be nice.

And when you're in clan, make clan-only chat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.