• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ideas should be limited to "Active & Experienced Game Players".

DeletedUser109385

No one is here to 'hate'; @Soldatos and if they are, they shouldn't be; and messaging someone to give them grief about their idea is really out of order as well. The ideas section is not about encouraging hate, it's about constructive criticism.
I know that was wrong but there were several occasions where the KingOfKool hated on me as well and he started the hate on me so I decided to give a taste of his own medicine to see his reaction and realize that hate on players would only mean that hate will go back to you

DeletedUser99692

I know that was wrong but there were several occasions where the KingOfKool hated on me as well and he started the hate on me so I decided to give a taste of his own medicine to see his reaction and realize that hate on players would only mean that hate will go back to you
What we have all got to bare in mind is that this section is to put forward ideas for the game. Tit for Tat personal comments have no place here it is perfectly possible to express a negative opinion on an Idea without resorting to hate mail.

DeletedUser109385

What we have all got to bare in mind is that this section is to put forward ideas for the game. Tit for Tat personal comments have no place here it is perfectly possible to express a negative opinion on an Idea without resorting to hate mail.
Maybe I will be talking about this matter to a moderator personally

DeletedUser99692

That is your prerogative and I stand by my comment. This section of the forum is for the expression and review of Ideas this can be done without personalised comments.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! IGM-twomsuk is right, there is no place for 'personalised comments' (of the negative kind) or what Soldatos refers to as 'hating on...' in this section, or anywhere else on this forum for that matter. Indeed it can constitute a breach of our rules. If you are the recipient of such comments, or indeed if as a player you see another player being targeted in this way, please report the post. This can be done by clicking 'Report' at the bottom left of the post in question, and entering a reason. Doing so will bring the post to the attention of the forum moderation team, who will review the post and take the appropriate action in each case.

Please note that by retaliating against any attack on you, you run the risk of being in breach of those same rules yourself. With all this in mind, play nicely please folks, and treat each other with the respect we all deserve.

The real shame is this:
The majority of the people playing this game are not voting actively in the forum on the week, lazy ideas - over 60,000 people per world.

So the game is influenced by a mere remnant of people here in the forum and of those so few actually are avid game players.

We who actually play the game can only hope that the devs and game owners do not destroy a great game just to oil the squeaky wheels!

ps Have fun here in the forum.

DeletedUser109385

The real shame is this:
The majority of the people playing this game are not voting actively in the forum on the week, lazy ideas - over 60,000 people per world.

So the game is influenced by a mere remnant of people here in the forum and of those so few actually are avid game players.

We who actually play the game can only hope that the devs and game owners do not destroy a great game just to oil the squeaky wheels!

ps Have fun here in the forum.
Yeah but I am sure 100% most of those 60000 players will hate this idea, I am ready to bet all my diamonds on it!

Last edited by a moderator: