• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I swear I am going to swear!!!!

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Harry, a mug of tea and a shot of Valium!

There is this mountain province, and the Story quest demanded I obtain 4 sectors of it. Each sector is defended by Iron Age troops with a 75% attack/defence bonus. My army is likewise Iron age. So I thought I'd negotiate. Each damned sector demands honey. So I put up trades asking for honey. Three days and nothing. So I throw my army in. Manually fighting to my best ability. I infiltrated first, waited all day to accumulate the tavern silver for a 20% attacker boost and went to war. Over the course of three days I managed to secure three sectors. The fourth resisted me. Three times I raised an army and attacked. Three times I was thrown back. Still no honey for trade. In the end one sector only needed honey so I bought it with diamonds. And guess what the quest reward was? BLOODY HONEY!

See I said I'd swear!

Sorry, Harry. Thanks for listening! :D
Bee strong... :P