• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I like the Augmented Samurai mucho, mucho ( Spanish for much ) :)

DeletedUser114563

What ever :) LOL
Fail once, try a different combination next time until you win, but basically I rarely loose :)

Agent327

Overlord
Ninjas hid in the woods so depending on terrain can be a real pain for hovers

Not really. They still have to go to the hover to hit it. Hover strikes back. Ninja in a tree that gets attacked does not strike back.

Agent327

Overlord
Wow, you are so intelligent, how you figured that out so quickly :) LOL

Not that hard. Same way as I figured out the augmented samurai is mucho, mucho (that's Spanisch for much ) crap.

So far you like the samurai and every combination you suggest can be beaten with ease, so it is rather obvious.

Agent327

Overlord
Your Spanisch is better then your Englisch, it at least makes sense, your Englisch on the other hand is a lot of noisense as usual. Hahahaha

I better save this before you actually notice what you wrote and start changing your post again and again.

DeletedUser114563

I better save this before you actually notice what you wrote and start changing your post again and again.
Si Si señor, hurrie, hurrie, save, save.
Execuse me, for mine bad Englisch. :) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

come on guys, less off the personal insults and lets keep to FOE issues please

DeletedUser114563

You tell him that, tell him to leave me alone and to keep his sarcastic, offensive, useless replies to himself. He's your worst nightmare.

DeletedUser114563

the augmented samurai is mucho, mucho (that's Spanisch for much ) crap.

Agent-negative, one solution to this problem, keep your comments to yourself and I'll be able once and for all enjoy the Forum not get depressed when I read your comments like the one above, was it really necessary to call it crap :(
When last did I say to you that the units you use are crap and if I did, would you like a comment like that ?
I'm not a child and I've been playing long enough to know what suits my needs, not what suits your needs :(
That's equivalent to saying to someone that he is stupid by choosing to fight with Augmented Samurais :(
And I've been taking the Mickey out of you in the above posts so how can you say " he takes everything mucho mucho personal" ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Agent-negative, one solution to this problem, keep your comments to yourself

That would not make the samurai any better.

and I'll be able once and for all enjoy the Forum not get depressed when I read your comments like the one above, was it really necessary to call it crap :(

I call a spade a spade.

When last did I say to you that the units you use are crap and if I did, would you like a comment like that ?

I do not feel the urge to mention how mucho mucho I like the units I use, so that will never happen.

I'm not a child and I've been playing long enough to know what suits my needs, not what suits your needs :(

If you say so.

That's equivalent to saying to someone that he is stupid by choosing to fight with Augmented Samurais :(

Those are your words. I only said the unit is crap, cause it's skill does not make sense.

And I've been taking the Mickey out of you in the above posts so how can you say " he takes everything mucho mucho personal" ??

Guess I miss your fabulous sense of humor.