• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I like the Augmented Samurai mucho, mucho ( Spanish for much ) :)

DeletedUser114563

With a movement of 30 no Hydroelectric Eel can cause you havoc anymore, they normally jump around and hide all over the place and are very difficult to kill, now you can clean them out in a jiffy :)
Well done InnoGames, nice to have something to balance the game out :)

Not replying to any negative, stupid, offensive, pathetic, harassing, provoking replies :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Yeah , something with a range of of 1 and the Skill Contact! is absolutely a great unit that balances the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112892

This is discussion sub-forum. Every player has full right to give opinion about topic. Agent pointed out that Augmented Samurai is OP and that it imbalances the game.

DeletedUser112892

--------------------------
About topic, it is nice when you attack other player with overpowered unit, but then you will most likely start to complain when other players start attacking you with overpowered units.

DeletedUser114563

Every time I say something positive DarkUros always has always something negative to reply. Always accusing me of doing this, doing that.
If someone attacks me I have the full right to defend myself back.

I didn't start this post with any intention of offending anyone but on the contrary to express happiness and compliment InnoGames and look at all the negative things they say, I don't want to hear negativeness ( nor anyone else in this Forum, I believe ), keep it to yourself.

Please open a negative post and throw out all your anger and bad vibes you have within you ( there ) and I can guarantee you I'm not going there to comment with a positive reply to start a fight.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

Many off topic posts have been deleted from this thread. Please keep on topic and respectful and polite from this point forward, or this thread may be permanently locked

If someone attacks me I have the full right to defend myself back.

On this forum you do not. If you see a post that breaches our rules, please report it, and do not respond to it. If you respond to a post that breaches our rules, it is highly likely that your post will breach our rules too - at the very least it will be off topic.

Please allow the moderation team to deal with rule breaches, in this thread and elsewhere on our forum, and do not wade in yourself. In all probability trying to deal with the situation yourself will only exacerbate the situation, and this will lead to more work for the moderation team. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

DeletedUser114563

Then you add 2 Ronin Bots to 2 Augmented Samurai + 2 Turturrets + 2 Rogues then you have a excellent combination of mixed power :)

DeletedUser653

Then you add 2 Ronin Bots to 2 Augmented Samurai + 2 Turturrets + 2 Rogues then you have a excellent combination of mixed power :)

my Turturret (Oceanic Future) would kill all 8 without a hit, so not so strong an army there. now add some ninjas and its a different matter

DeletedUser653

Ninjas hid in the woods so depending on terrain can be a real pain for hovers

DeletedUser114563

my Turturret (Oceanic Future) would kill all 8 without a hit, so not so strong an army there. now add some ninjas and its a different matter
I presume you have 8 Turturrets. My 1 Turturret and 7 rogues would probably kill all your 8 Turturrets and I'd probably only loose 2 rogues. If you have ninjas then a few Augmented Samurai instead of all 8 Turturrets would do the trick.

The above setup I mentioned is where there is a mixture of troops with 2 Hydroelectric Eels then the Augmented Samurai ( movement 30 ) come very handy to kill the Eels, which are a pain in the buttocks otherwise to kill because they jump all over the place and stay out of attacking reach :) lol

DeletedUser96901

I presume you have 8 Turturrets. My 1 Turturret and 7 rogues would probably kill all your 8 Turturrets and I'd probably only loose 2 rogues.
nope

you shot once
opponent shots 8 times hitting 3-5 units each
then your transformed rogues will shot

epic fail