• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I can't stop the plunder!

DeletedUser99588

It's something really, REALLY annoying about this game and I think it turns off a lot of players.

Sounds like they chose the wrong game. They need one that doesn't have a PvP element. This one does which is why many choose to play it.

DeletedUser102896

We all get plundered in this game you just have to play there game try change the time when you collect good or even so stop producing goods so they have nothing to take, most of all stop moaning ,if you think he is doing this vindictively report him to support

DeletedUser106137

hmmmm that sounds like an imposibility, you can only plunder ONCE every 24 hours, if he is plundering 3 times a day then that is a matter for the mods, report the fact and give proof (screenshot of log) and that player will cease being a player.

I have got the majority of my blueprints from plundering, and also suffered from being plundered from higher players, time your production, and use a decent defense, these are the ONLY ways you can avoid it.if you lose the coins from one house it doesn't matter, its a trifle, but arrange your production so you KNOW you will be online to get it.

The player is in an age where theres no way I can attack let alone plunder him back,Im not whining at all about it I think plundering and war or attacks should be from the same levels that's all,seriously I'm in the colonial age and hes in some techno age lol

DeletedUser99588

The player is in an age where theres no way I can attack let alone plunder him back,Im not whining at all about it I think plundering and war or attacks should be from the same levels that's all,seriously I'm in the colonial age and hes in some techno age lol

You should moan about the neighbourhood merge not working correctly, i.e. if there is more than three ages of separation between players. What players shouldn't moan about is plundering as the best ways to help prevent it from happening remain the same whatever the age of the attacker.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96867

It's hard being stuck low down in the same hood for 6-9 months and constantly being attacked and plundered by the same few people day after day. I always thought merging everyone more often was the best solution to the plundering issue. If every couple weeks you knew you were going to have a new hood you have a time limit on how long those same people will plunder you. Some times you'll end up near the top of the hood, sometimes near the bottom.