• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How's it going?

DeletedUser

Hey guys,
Just wondering how Cirgard is going for everyone.. what sort of points are peoples groups at? Are you getting many inactive members? Anyone in a particularly competitive group? My group has a full 80... looking like about 50 active members top member (yay me!) is 29k with about 3 others not far behind.

DeletedUser2101

Hello! I am the number 1 from my neighbourhood with like half the people having 0 points..
I started like 3-4 hours ago and I have 10-11k points at the moment. number 2 has 7k points and 3 has 4k points.
Hoping to be in your neighbourhood soon!

DeletedUser

Sup, I'm currently ranked 4th in my neighborhood. We've only got 15 people with 0 points, and 32 people have over 2k points. Rank 1 is currently 8.8k points, so we're insanely active compared to other worlds I've been in.

DeletedUser2101

Oh wow sounds more fun!
41 people with 0 points, 20 people with 2k+ points.
Top 3: 24.8k (me :p) , 15.3k , 8.5k
I'm calling it a day tho ^^ hopefully some people catch up while I sleep.

DeletedUser

I'm currently number 1 in my neighborhood at about 9.5 k points after about 2 and a half hours. We currently only have 15 people in the neighborhood with 0 points, with 39 people having at least 1k points and 3 additional people not far from 1k.

DeletedUser

So one single server/world is split into groups? That's why you call them 'neighborhoods'?

DeletedUser276

yup. 80 people to a neighborhood. Thousands of people per world.... makes alot of neighborhoods. Will be nice though when they start shuffling players around in all the worlds.

DeletedUser

I am number 2 in my neighborhood wit 26k points,number one has 30k and we have around 20 ppl that have over 10 k points and just few with 0 points so it is very interesting to see so many active ppl.

DeletedUser

just joined a few minutes ago, won my first battle against 2 clubmen lol, I forgot I was using spearmen and I caught myself trying to kite them lol :p

DeletedUser

Bug?

I had been playing in Arvahall, but it has become quite dead, so I tried to start a new city in Cirgard.

After building my first hut, the next thing the tutorial wants me to do is click on the adviser over on the top left ... but it doesn't load. It just keeps spinning, like it's trying to load, but that freezes me out of being able to do anything else. I submitted a bug report, but has anyone else had this issue? Maddening...

DeletedUser

I had been playing in Arvahall, but it has become quite dead, so I tried to start a new city in Cirgard.

After building my first hut, the next thing the tutorial wants me to do is click on the adviser over on the top left ... but it doesn't load. It just keeps spinning, like it's trying to load, but that freezes me out of being able to do anything else. I submitted a bug report, but has anyone else had this issue? Maddening...

kinda not a bug, it's an issue on your side, your connection more likely, try reloading page/hard refresh (ctrl + F5)

DeletedUser2101

Not sure, have you tried restarting your computer or clean the cache etc? Might help to speed things up. I am not having any problems apart from some well known ones that will be patched in 0.10

DeletedUser

kinda not a bug, it's an issue on your side, your connection more likely, try reloading page/hard refresh (ctrl + F5)

Thanks for the help. I've tried the refreshes, but they haven't worked. I am still able to get on my Arvahall city, and there are no issues there whatsoever, so I'm not sure what's going on. Very frustrating, though, b/c I want to play in a world that is not dead ... and Arvahall is pretty dead.

DeletedUser

Awesome, I'm at a good pace then.. battling for 1st at 39k with 1 other guy :/ I WILL BE BEST IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

DeletedUser2101

Lord eddard were you one of the first one to start this world? aka are you in the first group? If so I'm close to number 1 rank myself (37k points) and I started like 5-7 hours after server released :p

DeletedUser

Let's call them 'hoods' instead of 'neighborhoods'

Hood representin'...lol

DeletedUser

I started 2 hours after server release (According to the forums) and I'm just getting to 43k and back to the top of my 'hood' now, so yeah... I'd guess it's one of the first groups and I'm one of the earlier players.

DeletedUser276

sorry I dont speak homie :P

I will forever be calling them neighborhoods :P

DeletedUser

I'm currently number 1 in my neighborhood at about 9.5 k points after about 2 and a half hours. We currently only have 15 people in the neighborhood with 0 points, with 39 people having at least 1k points and 3 additional people not far from 1k.

oh hi there :)