• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How's it going?

DeletedUser2101

Any people over 100k points? I'm getting very close although I haven't been that active today.

DeletedUser

Highest in my neighborhood is around 40k points. I'm only at about 25k or so due to a big stump in the road, not enough supplies but plenty of coins.

DeletedUser

my neighborhood started about 10 hours after the world opened, and our rank 1 is 94k right now.

DeletedUser

I'm first in my young neighborhood, and only @ 40k something points, even though I'm checking on my 15 minute production every 45 minutes or so lol. We have about 30 players who're under 100 points since this group started, so my forecast for this group, cloudy with scattered rainshowers throughout the day and heavy rains coupled with thunderstorms in the evening throughout the morning :p

DeletedUser

I ma at 2nd place with 100k,first place is at 102k,and I think this is one of the first groups I have started maybe 10-15 mins after the Cirgard has opened.

DeletedUser

Hi all/Rider.Atm i am second after Rider and the battle for points is really excited at this area,we have more than 35 people at 20k+ points.I hope after the new uptade we will get even more active people