• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hood Change Total BS

Agent327

Overlord
Since I haven't used it myself, I have no knowledge of what is offered. Just restating what I was told by player that apparently did. Do the offers keep pace as you move up in age? Otherwise pretty worthless anyway. And only once- ever? I see the icons for that and other "offers" often. As often as they offer it- seems chintzy if they never do again. And missing out on a money maker.

If someone told you they told you wrong. For €3,99 you can buy an army packet which consist of, 2 champions, 2 artillery units, 2 fast units and 2 ranged units. Once you bought it you can not buy it again for that era.

They really only want to sell us diamonds--or lanterns depending on what day it is--maybe FP- but I could just be dreaming since I rarely bother-- but heck, why not a couple other packs with more interesting stuff. Been getting the ads again- Building Pack, Military, and one other. At least it is 8 units. So keep them alive. :) With the diamonds you buy. ( and only using "you" in the sense of whoever does it, not you in particular. ) Not sure what the exchange rate is- but dollar amount is higher iirc.