• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Tour de France

DeletedUser4727

Hello guys,

This thread is for feedback for our upcoming Historical Questline. Check out the full details here!

DeletedUser720

If you guys don't add the Kiosk to the priority list when Aiding, the whole event is useless.

DeletedUser109532

If you guys don't add the Kiosk to the priority list when Aiding, the whole event is useless.
Most buildings of this type, and it looks like a small Caravansary, have the aid priority. I would assume the Kiosk will too.
The low population on recent Event Special Residential Buildings is annoying. 7 on Pole house, 3 on Gingerbread house, now 1 on this kiosk. I understand that in some cases they reflect the story, Hansel, Gretel, and witch for example, but they would be so much worth winning more if their population was worthwhile, seeings how they are 'Residential'buildings

DeletedUser720

Most buildings of this type, and it looks like a small Caravansary, have the aid priority. I would assume the Kiosk will too.
The low population on recent Event Special Residential Buildings is annoying. 7 on Pole house, 3 on Gingerbread house, now 1 on this kiosk. I understand that in some cases they reflect the story, Hansel, Gretel, and witch for example, but they would be so much worth winning more if their population was worthwhile, seeings how they are 'Residential'buildings

Nope. Already have a Kiosk on beta and can confirm that it isn't on the Aid priority. It's like a regular residential building. Even opened up a bug report, which the staff has closed as "not a bug" saying something very vague like "if it needs to be on the priority list, we will add it".

DeletedUser14704

Sigh, was hoping we'd seen the last of these mini quests.
We've only just finished Xmas and Valentines and Easter are fast approaching.
Inno, look at Quest 6 and Quest 10, you are still putting these quests out in an illogical order and forcing players through the provincial maps at far too fast a rate. No wonder we end up stuck in Arctic Future battles with a CE city and troops. :(

DeletedUser106696

Well, despite not even looking remotely like a baroque item, it's apparently the next part of the baroque garden set ...

Does anybody have any information on how big the total set will be, and whether the total set will do something extra over and above the sum of all the parts?

DeletedUser16112

Well, despite not even looking remotely like a baroque item, it's apparently the next part of the baroque garden set ...

The aviary is beutiful, I was hoping the whole set would have the same atmosphere. The Kiosk doesn't fit in with the aviary at all, I think.

DeletedUser9168

i have just had notification in my inbox about the Tour De France event giving the end-date as 23rd January. the end-date shown on the event itself, revealed by the ? icon is the 25th January.

which is the correct end-date please?
?
Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 14.34.52.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 14.35.05.png

Andrew420

Major
i have just had notification in my inbox about the Tour De France event giving the end-date as 23rd January. the end-date shown on the event itself, revealed by the ? icon is the 25th January.
All that means is the last quest is given on 23rd and we have till 25th to finish the event

DeletedUser9168

All that means is the last quest is given on 23rd and we have till 25th to finish the event
that may indeed be the case - but it is not what the announcement states:
If you manage to complete all the quests in time (by January 23rd), you will get a unique portrait of Maurice and a beautiful Kiosk that produces goods when motivated.

which implies, if we DO NOT complete all the quests by January 23rd, we will not get the portrait and Kiosk.

I am not allowed to quote the answer to my ticket to support here, but the gist of it is that someone, somewhere confused everyone, therefore they have extended the completion date.

DeletedUser

?
These event quests are not given daily, they are triggered one after the other.
the event ends when the countdown reaches zero ;)
What countdown?
I am not allowed to quote the answer to my ticket to support here, but the gist of it is that someone, somewhere confused everyone, therefore they have extended the completion date.
So they decided to confuse players in retaliation for their own confusion? :lol: Sounds about the right kind of reasoning. So does that mean end date is the 25th then?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4727

Hello all :)

The questline end date has been adjusted to Jan 25th. I've edited the original announcement to reflect this.

DeletedUser16112

The aviary is beutiful, I was hoping the whole set would have the same atmosphere. The Kiosk doesn't fit in with the aviary at all, I think.

I have changed my mind. The kiosk actually looks nice next to the Aviary especially with some similar buildings and greenery.