• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Columbus Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser16026
  • Start date

DeletedUser16026

columbus_forum_header.png

To read the announcement for this event, please follow this link.​

DeletedUser96901

is the champions retreat from the era you start the event or you end it ?

DeletedUser7719

It's the end, can't remember any quest starting with a prize :rolleyes:
The Hero's Tale Event showed you the Speaker's Corner initially, so I think Test Ament's question is similar to asking if the Speaker's Corner from the era you started the event or end it

DeletedUser11899

btw, when does the event start?
the announcement is confusing in this way

DeletedUser7719

btw, when does the event start?
the announcement is confusing in this way
October 8th:
Let us give you an opportunity to relive history of one of the most famous explorers of all times.
Starting 8th of October, you will be able to go through a quest line that will present you the remarkable achievement of discovery of the New World.

DeletedUser

Glad to get a new champ retreat after getting hosed in the Easter event. Now i can rip out my old one and get just what i want from my Alcatraz.

DeletedUser653

Glad to get a new champ retreat after getting hosed in the Easter event. Now i can rip out my old one and get just what i want from my Alcatraz.

you could just spend a renew kit on it and upgrade to your current age !

DeletedUser13076

I believe you're number is upside down....it's only the 6th....

Be blessed!

DeletedUser

you could just spend a renew kit on it and upgrade to your current age !

um, not sure how you got that from my post, but that is not my problem. my champ retreat is my age and has been since the first day they opened TE. my problem is, i now have almost 1,000 champs and don't need anywhere near that many. usually i have an extra champ retreat or 2 in inventory, but after getting none in the Easter event i have zero in my inventory. so, i am forced to keep the one i have so that when next era comes out i can just reno-kit it and i am ready to go. if i get another champ retreat then i can sell my current one and have my Traz just produce rogues for awhile.

I believe you're number is upside down....it's only the 6th....

Be blessed!

they are from Oregon, they have legalized medicinal herbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

Well, if I manage to complete the quests on all worlds, that will give me another 14 champions retreats to add to the 12 I already have, though where I am going to put them is a mystery, some of them might end up sitting in inventory until I get more expansions

DeletedUser105192

well the last week only event was a waste of time as the quests took so long to do eg scout a new province took 2.5 days so absolutely no chance of finishing. Obviously being punished for being too far ahead with exploration map. I will give it a miss and use my time on some other game

DeletedUser653

well the last week only event was a waste of time as the quests took so long to do eg scout a new province took 2.5 days so absolutely no chance of finishing. Obviously being punished for being too far ahead with exploration map. I will give it a miss and use my time on some other game

With some planning you can do the whole quest in under an hour. but that means you must think and prepare for it.....

DeletedUser96901

sorry but if you can't finish an event without preparing then it is a terrible event :rolleyes: