• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Halloween event not getting reward after finished a quest

DeletedUser115704

hi,

in the halloween event quest "lost in the woods" part 3 i could choose from visit 20 tavern OR spend 19 fp and finished 4 hours productions 11 times.
i finished the visit 20 tavern missions and it marked with with v but it wont let me get the reward and move on to the next quest.
thank u for your help :)

DeletedUser115704

it happens again on the halloween quest "lost in the woods part 5":
i finished 1 mission got the v on it but cant collect and move on to the next mission b4 ill finish also the OR missions part . like i did on part 3 and only then i collect the reward and got to move on to next mission.

Agent327

Overlord
hi,

in the halloween event quest "lost in the woods" part 3 i could choose from visit 20 tavern OR spend 19 fp and finished 4 hours productions 11 times.
i finished the visit 20 tavern missions and it marked with with v but it wont let me get the reward and move on to the next quest.
thank u for your help :)

Next to the visit 20 taverns you need to finish 11 4 hr productiuons. By visiting 20 taverns you only completed half the quest.

Some missions consist of 2 parts.

DeletedUser115704

Next to the visit 20 taverns you need to finish 11 4 hr productiuons. By visiting 20 taverns you only completed half the quest.

Some missions consist of 2 parts.

i know some missions have 2 parts need to finish. but the or was after only the 20 tavern visits and the 2 parts mission was spend 19 fp and to make 11 4 hours productions. anyway it only let me collect the reward and move on to next quest after i finished all 3 missions.
but ty for trying :)

+ another thing i havnt reported yet is like on part 3 quests... when i worked on the tavern part i spent 2 fp on research but when i finished the 20 sit in tavern it also marked the spend 19 fp with a V like its completed too thew i most certainly didnt spend 19 fp.
and still - if i had to finish all 3 missions in order to collect the reward then it still not right bc if i finished 2 missions that r the pair then it supposed to let me collect. or if i did 2 missions but 1 of them is the 1 mission part then still it supposed to let me collect.
but in part 3 and part 5 it force me to finish all the missions in order to collect the reward and move on to next quest.

sorry for the mess hope u understand what i mean :)

DeletedUser99588

i know some missions have 2 parts need to finish. but the or was after only the 20 tavern visits and the 2 parts mission was spend 19 fp and to make 11 4 hours productions. anyway it only let me collect the reward and move on to next quest after i finished all 3 missions.
but ty for trying :)

+ another thing i havnt reported yet is like on part 3 quests... when i worked on the tavern part i spent 2 fp on research but when i finished the 20 sit in tavern it also marked the spend 19 fp with a V like its completed too thew i most certainly didnt spend 19 fp.
and still - if i had to finish all 3 missions in order to collect the reward then it still not right bc if i finished 2 missions that r the pair then it supposed to let me collect. or if i did 2 missions but 1 of them is the 1 mission part then still it supposed to let me collect.
but in part 3 and part 5 it force me to finish all the missions in order to collect the reward and move on to next quest.

sorry for the mess hope u understand what i mean :)

The quest is: Librarian: "Visit 20 Friends Taverns OR Spend some Forge Points" and "In a production building, finish a 4-hour production 11 times"

Emberguard

Legend
when i try to upload the picture after it gets to 100% it gives an error massage but not saying what the error :(
Put it into another program, trim the unnecessary parts. Try uploading again. If it still doesn't work try shrinking it in half. If it still doesn't work get Discord (or anything that can host a image), upload it there and link it to here

The error you're receiving is that the image you're uploading is too big 700px~ would probably be go through

DeletedUser112745

The quest is: Librarian: "Visit 20 Friends Taverns OR Spend some Forge Points" and "In a production building, finish a 4-hour production 11 times"

This.
  • The word “or” is in between the “Visit 20 Friends Taverns OR Spend some Forge Points” objective in the quest. You get a choice of which of these two you want to do.
  • “In a production building, finish a 4-hour production 11 times” does not contain the word “or”, therefore this is not part of the above multiple choice, it’s a separate objective that has to be done.
The wording of the quests are very particular in this game.

Upload a screenshot here or contact support if you don’t think this is the issue you’re having.

DeletedUser99588

This.
  • The word “or” is in between the “Visit 20 Friends Taverns OR Spend some Forge Points” objective in the quest. You get a choice of which of these two you want to do.
  • “In a production building, finish a 4-hour production 11 times” does not contain the word “or”, therefore this is not part of the above multiple choice, it’s a separate objective that has to be done.
The wording of the quests are very particular in this game.

Upload a screenshot here or contact support if you don’t think this is the issue you’re having.

errr thanks, not sure why your replying to me but hopefully the OP will be back to read. Might be worth quoting the person your responding to next time so they get an alert.

DerekGH

Private
I'm on quest 46 of the Halloween event "Complete 1 other quest". It appears completing the daily quest does not count, is/was this the intent? I want to say I've used it before for previous events, but maybe I'm just thinking of event quests counting towards a daily quest that requires completing other quests (which definitely happens).

DeletedUser96901

It appears completing the daily quest does not count, is/was this the intent?
daily quests doesn't exist in the game

there are only daily challenges

and yes it is intended that challenges are not quests (or else the Chateau would boost the reward)