• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hack

DeletedUser5209

Please check the following link:

(link removed)

this was sent tome as in-game message and says you can hack any resources you want

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hi Odhar - thanks for reporting this in-game message. Please do not click on the link as it in all likelihood contains spyware (see Blacksmith's announcement here). For this and any future similar messages, please report it in-game (right click anywhere in your city and choose 'contact support'). Please attach a screenshot of the message to your report.

DeletedUser9128

-message removed-

has already reported to the support ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for your reports - I have removed the links and messages, not just because they contained outside links, but even more so as they may lead innocent players to malware.

As Amy pointed out already, please read the announcement (click) and be aware of it that programmes like that might very well be after your personal information.

By the way - it's being dealt with at this very moment. Thank you all for quick reporting!

As these are not bugs - I will archive this thread.

DeletedUser12400

I didn't make it :( Pendragon already removed the link Nooo-o-o-o :D

DeletedUser

Be glad ;) or next thing you would've posted was a complaint about how badly your computer is suddenly behaving :p

DeletedUser15432

Over the last 3 weeks, there has been one of these hack messages for each of the three worlds I play on, in each case, I have taken a screen shot and reported the sender of the message and then deleted the message

Amy Steele

General
Over the last 3 weeks, there has been one of these hack messages for each of the three worlds I play on, in each case, I have taken a screen shot and reported the sender of the message and then deleted the message

^^^^ That is exactly the right action to take in these cases :)