• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: GVG notification if under attack

DeletedUser103370

Proposal
Notification if any sectors are under attack AND when your guild is undertaking a siege.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Haven't found any, let me know if there is one already.

Reason
It's tedious to check all maps one by one.

Details
Like the ones on new buildings available already would be fine - ie. an exclamation mark on the guild continent map button -. When you go into GVG overview, all the maps under attack could be marked too for easier identification.

Visual Aids
It's self explanatory I think.

Balance
Wouldn't need to waste time checking all sectors if there is nothing going on, also possibly involve more players into this aspect of the game.

Abuse Prevention
N/A.

Summary
Simple alert to let you know if your attention is needed in GVG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12146

Then attackers should also have an option to add 80 troop army...
This would make protecting GvG sector's even easier.

DeletedUser103370

If you say so...
We should hide GVG even more, so that no one will notice it, that way it would be hard to find it, so you could snipe in when no one aware :)
I thought GVG is about fighting against each other, not trying to do it unnoticed...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103370

Yeah I see @SFM-OVERTYPE thanks, already making a comment there, though it's not the same what I proposed. I wouldn't make this feature dependent on anything, rather a simple notification which would be readily available for ANY guilds participating in GVG.

DeletedUser

i think their should not be a warning, the other guild use tactics to get your at the wrong time, get watcher in the guild

DeletedUser103370

They still could @S J K! Just because the guild gets a warning, it doesn't mean anyone is online who is capable to answer! On the other hand this could put GVG more in the focus of attention, and possibly involve more players to participate. Also large guilds have more people to watch over maps, than small ones, so this could even the play-field a bit more imo.