• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

um.. change the time, now people from eastern europe have to be there past midnight cause uk internet is bad okaaaay
Nope its bad cause of the animations +1 and so on... This should be changed, the aame lag i have when i collect with 5 diamonds everyday, the animation of collexting goes haywire.
actually there was lag yesterday too, if inno changed it only because of lag they did a bad job.

If you dont know where the problem is why do you suggest a thing that aounds believable at first and people who are not very technical can believe you?
Let me ask you this when you use the most electricity in UK why dont you shut everything so your neighbours bulb does flicker regardless of that you know that the bulb has to be changed but hw comes angry and tella you to shut down all of your electricity so his bulb doesbt flicker... absurdiah stuff mate, get your facts straight before you spout nonsense to people on the forums like this...

in the UK we have very poor broadband,standard where i am about 7baps (or whatever you call it) you probably have faster one where you are? you want to try doing gvg with that and at busiest time which is around 20.00, I've since had mine updated to superfast (pay absurd money for it),still get browser problems with other parts of game,i get electricity and internet problems off the other day for 5 hrs,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115071

Dude I have a high end PC and 80Mbps I have unimaginable lags to a game I shouldn't I very well know what you are talking about, its not because of your internet believe me.

So please do not suggest a time change just because it would benefit you
Everyone is on about how would benefit it to them and if they don't the people giving money which are not them will stop giving money to Inno, just stop.

Seriously STOP and think how it would be balanced and benefit us all, not just YOU

Deleted member 109369

Once again a number of posts are under review. Please keep personal insults out of your posts.

Dude I have a high end PC and 80Mbps I have inimaginable lags to a game I shouldnt I very well know what you are talking about, its not because of your internet believe me.

it was on slow broadband,even now its not flat out the BT lines outside are ??? 60 years old we keep getting fault at top of one lamp post they wont spend the money to fix problem properly,if someone is trying to do gvg here at 200.00 with standard broadband theyll get problems,just because we are UK we dont have better stuff like this in most cases we are 3rd world lol,,,,,,i have highend PC fastest my broadband will go on superfast is 30,even that makes a big difference to the slow standard one,i dont have problems when it works

DeletedUser115071

Because the update favoura the attacker not the defender and that a 1 man guild can destroy a lot of land because low siege cost my feedback will be the following.

A person can only siege up to 3 sectors(not place 3 sieges but 3 sector) in 2 resets. That way people will no longer be able to farm coastal, that way ghosting 1 man guilds will be stopped and people will also stop whining how other people are giving inno money but they will now stop.

I will appreciate if you take my feedback in account and try to make such a change.
I wish i could test that in beta but there i am still in iron age because I cannot progress, wish there was a way to import my sam city there but it wont be fair to the players already there.

ps if i made a typo sorry on mobile atm

Also the same person who made the sieges shouldn't be able to drop them or can drop just one. We need to make GvG to be cooperative, right now its One man guilds with several members from mobile.

Also no matter what you shoulnt be able to delete a siege EVER.

One thing that could help is different color Shields depending on which Reset they will drop. Maps are too confusing now.

Attachments

• FE - after reset.JPG
    FE - after reset.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 107

DeletedUser115071

Also the same person who made the sieges shouldn't be able to drop them or can drop just one. We need to make GvG to be cooperative, right now its One man guilds with several members from mobile.

Also no matter what you shoulnt be able to delete a siege EVER.

Also another idea.
In AA map you can siege with rogues, drummers, color guards, in reality the DA no matter what from IA to SAM would just oblitarate them. That is highly unrealistic.
So here is the suggetion. If you siege with TF units you can attack with IA up to AF, if your siege is from AF you can battle only with units from IA to OF. If you place IA sieges then you battle with IA and EMA only. That should be a thing and stop some "guilds".

DeletedUser117415

Please leave your feedback below on the upcoming changes detailed here.
We a up and coming small Guild that works hards to gain what they had, but now just been kicked in the teeth, drop in rank 30 places also lost around 300 prestige points cant see the fairness in that ?, i persum the new calculation have started that why there a big change sorry dont like who ever thought this though needs to think again as i can see alot of small guilds stopping as the cost, and less points its a joke ......

Also another idea.
In AA map you can siege with rogues, drummers, color guards, in reality the DA no matter what from IA to SAM would just oblitarate them. That is highly unrealistic.
So here is the suggetion. If you siege with TF units you can attack with IA up to AF, if your siege is from AF you can battle only with units from IA to OF. If you place IA sieges then you battle with IA and EMA only. That should be a thing and stop some "guilds".

jezus,shakes head

DeletedUser115348

We a up and coming small Guild that works hards to gain what they had, but now just been kicked in the teeth, drop in rank 30 places also lost around 300 prestige points cant see the fairness in that ?, i persum the new calculation have started that why there a big change sorry dont like who ever thought this though needs to think again as i can see alot of small guilds stopping as the cost, and less points its a joke ......
Smh.. utterly ridiculous.. Needs to stop inno.. Do whatever needs to be done but update back to one calc asap. This is nonsense.

DeletedUser110145

The main message from the updates: every guild needs to become ghost guild, there is no way to defend your sectors and even a one-person guild, can wipe a strong guild out with no chance for the strong guild to fight back!
Thanks for making every guild ghost!
And of course, those who designed these changes need to be insulted! we fought a few months to reach the top 3 guilds, and in 1 day we lost everything without having the chance of fighting back!
What we can do except ... those who decide to .... in the game and time fo people.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
The whole "Idea" of changing GvG isnt bad att all, but the implementated halfy doned rules are disaster right now.

After Inno give us sector "counter" it will be playable, but ONLY for TOP guilds who have almost 80 members from more continents to cover all 3 reset times, AND for Ghost guilds. For all guilds between this 2 chategory GvG will be pointless to play. Not shure if this is good for the game.

Giving us 4AM time is ridicuolus....in theory is good, very, very good, because everyone could play GvG, but in practice NOT :)
So maybe 12h reset (20PM and 8AM) will be way better, and shield last for 1 reset, IF realy want to change the game. In this way no need to bother with counter at all.

Ps.: Are Inno knows how many GvG players are using this Forum and how many mobile players? I would say 80/20 for GvG players? And how many mobile players giving feedback on FOE game? Pls provide us numbers and we will see the results :)

If the FEW big guilds, who was sitting on large chunks of land, are starting to lose a lot of their sectors now after the changes, everything is fine.

Last edited:
If the big guilds, who was sitting on large chunks of land, are starting to lose a lot of their sectors now after the changes, everything is fine.

agree to sort of agree but dont agree with 4am reset if that makes sense,guilds just sitting there farming guild pts in pacts with others is no good for the game as map just goes dead,it is a fighting game