• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Guild trades take forge points, game crashes

DeletedUser

Getting an "Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later" message every time I try to make a trade on arvahal. The game refreshes after this. Some trades on Cirgard were succesful, but it might just be coincidence.

It's about the trade with ian123, but also the trade for 60 wine does not work. Haven't tried the rest.

HD2V

edit
Guild trades now take forge points, and if there're none, this error occurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bug is very very likely related to it still taking forge points when trading within the guild. The error only occurs when I have no forge points and if I do, it subtracts one.

Emanon

Private
This is happening for me as well.

I play on Cirguard, and with no forge points, I get this error when trying to trade with a guildie.

DeletedUser

Whatever the case is, someone needs to do something about it. Has anyone (game mods-related) even posted something pertaining to it? I havent found anything yet but I could have missed it...

DeletedUser1081

that "confirmed" label on this thread means the appropriate staff is cognizant of this problem - as far as i know (although i'm only a forum mod!) it's a high-priority fix ... as well it should be. please stay tuned for more details from someone in the higher echelons

DeletedUser

What I just noticed, as I was paying very good attention this time, and I made sure I had -no- forgepoints:

I can NOT accept a trade from a fellow guildmate, as it requires a forge point;
I CAN accept a trade from someone in my neighbourhood - without the forge point.

It seems the use of forge points is reversed.

Mind you, when it asks you to confirm the trade it is correct: it asks for NO forge points from fellow guildies (yet deducts one [<-- I tried that before using the remainder of my forge points on the research tree]) and it asks for one forge point at trades in your neighbourhood (without deducting it).

Maybe this helps?

edit: clarification

DeletedUser

wow, if they can't correct this bug fast, I can see guild dissolving just so save forge points

DeletedUser

@ pendragon: your conclusion is not (entirely?) correct. I just made a neighbourhood trade on cirgard, it told me it'd take a forge point, and it did do so.

DeletedUser

I still cant do either....

I think it is a conspiracy from the makers of the game. You see if we can't trade. We get frustrated and cannot move forward in the game and if we can't do that we get irritated and if we do that then we give up and buy diamonds LMAO... Brilliant plan!!!

DeletedUser17

We are looking into the issue. Thank you for your help. If you find out anything more about this issue please do not hesitate to post here:

SC-3263

DeletedUser

@ pendragon: your conclusion is not (entirely?) correct. I just made a neighbourhood trade on cirgard, it told me it'd take a forge point, and it did do so.

Tried this out once more, paying even more attention.... and I stand corrected :).

Trading with someone from the neighbourhood deducts a forge point after all.
Sorry for the confusion.

DeletedUser

On Brisgard trying to trade with guildmate it will not allow a trade if no forge points available - can only cancel. This is different to yesterday when it would crash.

Such a pity - this was the best improvement to the game.

DeletedUser2918

It would appear the new software release today fixed the "Internal Error", now it displays that you MUST use a Forge Point when trading with a Guild Member.

Improvement? I think not. #netheadslap

DeletedUser2974

This is interesting, personally I thought this was a bug... Does anyone have more information on the subject?