• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Quest -

Is this worth considering?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Agent327

Overlord
I don’t like punishing players; if they fail there are no repercussions. Maybe best if founders didn’t know. Most players don’t feel less of the team for not doing 64 encounters in GE. If no-one knows so what? It’s an extra.

So players become part of the team when nobody knows what they have done????

Depends on guild age. Could be 1 of every good every age going up to 10 of every good or more?
Crowns again would be on a sliding scale.
Prestige is also from guild level. The vast majority of guilds do not do GvG. There are plenty of guilds with the same prestige, ranked by size of guild. On O there are 85 guilds level 10 who have the same prestige. A small increment, even 1 prestige, would affect your rank. For big top guilds with prestige in thousands this won’t make a difference.
It was only quick suggestions. It could be something else, like everyone in guild gets a 10% coin boost for the week?

Guilds don't have an age.
By giving away power and prestige top guilds will even make a bigger gap with the other guilds and become more dominant.

Asking for help shouldn’t make you feel an underachiever (I wasn’t suggesting Iron Age players gather Virtual Future goods though ;) )

Point is that they are already limited in goods.

One quest occasionally. It was just an idea. I can see it’s not your cup of tea, and it is half-baked as it was just a quick idea and maybe needs more proofing. Hmm, I’m getting hungry typing this. I’m glad of your feedback and if you are ever on O send a FR.

Every event players complain about the quests. Quests aren't the most popular part of the game.

DeletedUser113901

Or just one quest like "donate 6000 goods to the treasury" or "finish 3120 encounters in guild expedition" and all guildmates can contribute.

Emberguard

Legend
or
75% of the members finish level 4 of GE
:blush:
Maybe make it a scale quest reward.

Tier 1: lvl 1 completed by everyone
Tier 2: X encounters completed by everyone
Tier 3: lvl 4 completed by everyone

For each condition reached the guild gets a reward.

My main concern about if it were a straight 75% Lvl 4 is I'd only expect the top guilds to ever complete such a quest. I love that it's a challenge just would be more relevant to each players abilities if that was the top reward for the quest but could also get lesser rewards for a lesser but still reasonable achievement

DeletedUser96901

everyone ?
so one of 80 members missing and the guild has no chance :mad:

tier 1: 25% of the members finish GE
tier 2: 50% of the members finish GE
tier 3: 75% of the members finish GE

or every 5%