• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Leader Control - Hide unfair trades in Guild Market

DeletedUser106685

This issue is better addressed by adding an 'outside guild only' checkbox, that allows you to place trades only for neighbors/friends.
This way, a guild can maintain their fair trade rules, while outside of it, people can do what they want, without annoying their brethren.
Only thing is that people have been asking for this simple option for years. So I'm not gonna hold my breath for any market improvements anytime soon.

DeletedUser108326

+1

different guilds have their own rules, if a guild wants to restrict members from flooding the guilds section of the market with unfair trades this sounds like a good way to do it.
I disagree it will give owners and leaders a chance for 'leaders to abuse their power' as mentioned above but I do think that the majority of members putting up 'unfair trades' are doing so for non guild members and would hide them from guild members if they could, or at least most of the ones I have talked to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19452

why not make it simpler 1 button for guild only trades and 1 button for neighbourhood and friend.

The guild only trades must be fair to your fellow guild members, and neighbourhood and friends you can trade as you like.

DeletedUser110502

Fair Trades filter. How about just putting in a check box (beside guild only trades check box) that is for fair trades, that way everyone that wants can check that box and not see the unfair trades posted. This would save those that don't want to, from pages of trades that are a waste of time. This would especially help guild leaders who are taking large numbers of trades to help guild mates from having to evaluate each trade.