• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

guild forum display

DeletedUser

notices in the guild forum are not displaying relevant icons for buildings etc. I have checked I have the latest version of Firefox and Java

DeletedUser6461

Hi Stephen,

Do you mean the codes are not displaying correctly like the color code and Bold etc...?
I can't see any icons for buildings there in Guild Forum :confused:

DeletedUser12400

After patch all text is centred and can't open most guild topics.
bug.jpg

DeletedUser1081

Someone in the pre-patch thread about the guild forum problems said it's the threads with urls in them that now won't open. That sounds about right. And it's a huge nuisance.

Edit: In a fit of self-reference, the link I provided to that thread didn't work. See Amy Steele's post below.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, the centred text and url's not working is confirmed, but that is not what the OP pointed out.

So, Stephen111, as kingjoseph already asked, please let us know a little more which building icons are meant :) If we don't hear more of this, I'm afraid we'll have to close this thread.

DeletedUser

As we don't get any response about this specific issue, I'm sending it now off to archives.

DeletedUser1081

?! Why is it being archived, when it hasn't been fixed??
It's still a huge nuisance.

DeletedUser

?! Why is it being archived, when it hasn't been fixed??
It's still a huge nuisance.

It was archived because the opening poster didn't react, nor elaborated on his/her situation, which was very different from the other things that were mentioned here.
The other things... are dealt with in this thread (click) and are already deemed confirmed, which makes this thread a duplicate.

I know the thread title of the thread I linked to is bit confusing as it doesn't cover the complete contents of the thread itself anymore, but to change it now would be even more confusing, as people know how to find it by this name.