• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Guild Expeditions] Guild Expedition Negotiation Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109827

Proposal:
GE Final Screen when Negotiating is in the way to figure out how many options remained. I propose it be moved or made smaller to not block the information behind it.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yes, none found

Reason:
Currently, after the third guess in the "negotiating" screen, a pop up appears, blocking out at minimum the middle choice and part of the fourth. When there were many options left it is not always easy to figure out if it is worth paying the 10 diamonds to make one last choice without being able to tell what options remain if you were to continue with a 4th round of picking.

Details:
If this were made smaller or moved out of the way completely, it might encourage people to use "negotiating" in GE more, as they could easier see what went wrong, and potentially have them spend more diamonds to complete the negotiation in 4 (or more) attempts.

Visual Aids:
See screenshot.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Not applicable?

Attachments

• August 24, 2016.png
    August 24, 2016.png
    625.4 KB · Views: 425

Vesiger

Monarch
It never occurred to me that this was an issue, because I'd never considered spending diamonds on a negotiation. But when you put it that way, it makes much more sense not to obscure the results if you're anticipating a possible fourth round.
+1

DeletedUser16126

+1, An even better improvement would be that you could try to prepare the next negociation and then can judge if you want to spend diamonds on it or abort it.

DeletedUser109827

Hmm, 8 +1's isn't enough to make in to a forwarding list....so either not enough people are using GE 'negotiation' or not enough are annoyed enough by the window being in the way.

Perhaps I should just accept it and move on? :D

rjs66

Lieutenant
+1

although i don't negotiate in GE , i prefer to battle,
this idea is an improvement to the user interface and would improve the player experience
things like this should really be thought about when designing the user interface in the first place

DeletedUser110195

+1
I hate that the combination changes after the 3 attempts
Well of course it changes, you already gave those people a bunch of goodies, now they want something new. ;)

Personally I have no issue with negotiations when I need to, but this wouldn't hurt me either so I'm neutral.

DeletedUser

+1
yeah this happens to me and it is a real bummer after winning some diamonds in the GE and losing them because the pop up come to fast

DeletedUser111351

+1
Glad to see this complaint already exists. Much easier to add a +1 than write up the initial idea.

Depending on the toolset the developers of this game is using, an easy fix might be to simply change that pop-up to movable. Even with it blocking a portion of the screen at all times, if the player can move it about and change which portions it is blocking they can manage to get the whole picture.

+1

Proposal:
GE Final Screen when Negotiating is in the way to figure out how many options remained. I propose it be moved or made smaller to not block the information behind it.
At present, closing that "Almost done" pop-up window asking if you want to spend diamonds is the same as saying "no, I don't want to."

As an alternative to making the pop-up moveable or smaller, closing it could simply bring the player back to the negotiation window. The button at the bottom would change to "Buy one more turn". Pressing that button would be the same as pressing the button on the pop-up. That allows the player to review the negotiation to that point, make a decision based on what they can see and either close the negotiation window or buy another turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.