• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expeditions competition- question.

DeletedUser5180

what is the highest % that has been seen in GE , I know 100% can be scored but has anyone seen a guild big or small with that?

my guild hits 80% almost every week, we have 5 members, one who has been inactive for some time due to RL so the max the 4 actives can hit it 80%.... if we removed the inactive player we'd be hitting 100% weekly but for the small bonus for winning its not worth it and although we are proud of our gold every week we know we run the risk of losing our unblemished record as long as we stay with 5 members

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
someone at inno central ..must have read this ..
My guild , MA ...are in with LOW ( #1 G world ) this week ...
Finally we might get a little push .
- ironic though..i chose this week to visit our sister guild , so am excluded .
..or was it Inno plotters at work, waiting for the moment i stepped out ... ?
mwahahahaha

DeletedUser103223

We got 65.1% 50 person guild. Easily won this weeks competition by 30%
21 completed all 48
9 people had less than 10

4 with none. Should probably dump them, but gotta see if they have Guild helping GB's.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
The final outcome , for anyone interested.
LOW pushed to 90% ..which isnt bad ...
Told our guys to put their feet up for the final run -in .. FULLY DESERVED i think ! :)GE101016FINAL.jpg